How do I burn a CD/DVD?

How do I burn a CD or DVD with Alcohol 120% w/o the image function. For example a CD, music I downloaded, backups, etc…

In case I’m explaining myself incorrectly I’ll give a scenario:
I used to use Nero and I could just burn, no image involved.

Thanks!! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum, try a free cd program called Burrrn. It is simple to use. DeepBurn is good too, you can fnd these at FileHippo.com and others to.

[QUOTE=THE C.;2162683]Welcome to the forum, try a free cd program called Burrrn. It is simple to use. DeepBurn is good too, you can fnd these at FileHippo.com and others to.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply and I’ll certainly look into it.

But do you have an answer to my actual question?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

The programs I list have instructions via text doc. Read them after install and you will be set to burn your cds! Good luck.

So you don’t know the answer to my question. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Robert112308;2162734]So you don’t know the answer to my question. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

OKAY! In Burrrn there will be left pane and a right pane. Simply drag and drop the songs you wish to cop to disk. Then when you have filled up to 79 minutes worth of music simply press the burn after inserting a disk. :bigsmile:

Thanks @ The C. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Robert112308;2162518]How do I burn a CD or DVD with Alcohol 120% w/o the image function. For example a CD, music I downloaded, backups, etc…

Thanks!! :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=THE C.;2162921]OKAY! In Burrrn there will be left pane and a right pane. Simply drag and drop the songs you wish to cop to disk. Then when you have filled up to 79 minutes worth of music simply press the burn after inserting a disk. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Are you stoned?

Thanks anyway for your attempt (for lack of a better word) at support. I got Nero and everyone says it pisses on Alcohol 120%. And, the other two apps you mentioned aren’t even in the same league.

[quote=Robert112308;2162518]How do I burn a CD or DVD with Alcohol 120% w/o the image function. For example a CD, music I downloaded, backups, etc…

Thanks!! :)[/quote]

Well, a better way to find an answer could be by looking at the official web site:

http://support.alcohol-soft.com/en/knowledgebase.php?postid=27806&title=Create+your+own+CD%2FDVD+image+compilation

[QUOTE=Robert112308;2162931]Are you stoned?[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:Stoned?? Burrrn is the softwares name. :rolleyes:

@The C.
I think he means because you didn’t actually answer his question.

@Robert112308
Burning directly to disc without creating an image is planned, but not available currently. As Alcohol is updated, changes will be made to the premastering capabilities and new features will be implemented.

[quote=Jito463;2169130]@The C.
I think he means because you didn’t actually answer his question.

@Robert112308
Burning directly to disc without creating an image is planned, but not available currently. As Alcohol is updated, changes will be made to the premastering capabilities and new features will be implemented.[/quote]
Thanks for the update Jito463, looking forward to trying the new features.:clap: