How did you choose your user nickname?

Originally posted by loukovits
I would like to know how and why you chose this nickname for the forum!!!BTW I chose it because my friends call my like that!!!:bigsmile:

How do you pronounce that?

loo - kar - vits ?

And what exactly is a nickneme anyway?

Originally posted by debro
[B]
LOL!
Your poor bugger. For the 18 years I was living in (seriously inbred) or actually out of Kempsey, PM was the nearest town (city now?) that had a nightclub. Not only did it have 1, it had 3!!! WOW!

I think 2 have closed down. Haven’t they?

I still think PM is more of a retirement village, with aspirations of becoming a tourist trap. [/B]

There are still 3 night clubs here, not that I go to any of them.
Port is still officially a town , they had a vote a little while back and decided not to be a city.
Old people and junkies abound in this town, I dont mind to aged its just the junkies I dont like.
And how on earth did you manage to last 18 years in Kempsey

I was born there. Lived in kempsey for 12 years, then moved 20 mins west, and lived there for 6.5 years.

Since then, I’ve been living in Woillongong (UNI is goood!!) and now working in Sydney! I don’t think I could move that far north anymore. Down here it’s nice and cold. Cold is goood!

I wouldn’t personally call Port Mac a town anymopre it’s getting too big, and is starting to press the city limits towards wauchope!

If it takes more than 5 minutes to drive across the town, then it’s a city I reckon, and it takes 5 minutes just to get out of the twon centre most of the time!

And the junkies are only on loan from kempsey! The junkies all start out in kempsey smoking the Home grown weed, then progress to more serious stuff. For that they need to relocate to Port.

I dont mind to aged its just the junkies I dont like.

Try saying that when you’re caught behind a bunch of oldies on a single lane highway with no overtaking lanes at 30KM/h. And the smell! :Z

I hope I never get old. People will be making fun of me!
:bigsmile:

Some years ago, I found a book, “american slang dictionary”, opened it, turned some pages and closed my eyes. Then I let my finger land somewhere in the book. Guess what word on “A” my finger decided… :slight_smile:

Some years ago, I found a book, “american slang dictionary”, opened it, turned some pages and closed my eyes. Then I let my finger land somewhere in the book. Guess what word on “A” my finger decided…

And then he realised that that particular nickname would probably get him and his friends thrown out of most of the clubs, and decided to flip back a few pages.

:bigsmile:

[B]

Smart people realise at the age of, like, 6 that if you’re smarter than everyone around you, then it’s better if said people don’t find out. :wink:

Smart people don’t advertise. You really DO have your brains in your @$$. :stuck_out_tongue:
:bigsmile: [/B]

And you have to create a new post for replies to each post here…if we are going to point each other to their faults…this is yours :wink:

NHJ=my initials
BV=Inc. (dutch)

i like my name.

Originally posted by Kenshin
Kenny is my English name and my Korean name Kyoung-Hoon. Shin is my family name. Since Kyoung-Hoon is too long and too difficult to type and pronounce for most people other than Koreans, I created this name 10 years ago. That’s all.

BTW, Koreans usually have three-letter (one + two) names like Shin Kyoung-Hoon and Jung Joo-Young. The names are usually in Chinese but pronounced as Korean. Japanase usually have four-letter (two + two) names.

I’d like to add that ken means understanding and knowledge in the English language and sword in the Japanese language meaning sword in Chinese and pronounced as “ken” in Japanese and as “gum” in Korean. Kenshin in the Japanese animation Rurouni Kenshin means Sword Hearts.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=ken

It is no coincidence that my mentality is close to that of a samurai.

Have explained mine several times before, but here I’ll go again:

I am a tax consultant…says enough I think

Rotame is compound word i made. Neatly put is: rota me, and it means: ask me.

Originally posted by Rotame
Rotame is compound word i made. Neatly put is: rota me, and it means: ask me.

Another greek… :slight_smile: This forum turns to have a lot of people from greece! :slight_smile:

my nick name is from counterstrike.
i always go straight on for the enemy without camping or sniping, always close battles.
so my friends call me maelstrom.

[B]

How do you pronounce that?

loo - kar - vits ?

And what exactly is a nickneme anyway? [/B]

LOUKOVITS from loukas!!:smiley:

My nick’s just based on my real name. No prize for guessing my given name whilst my surname translated into english means amberstone.

School Nickname

Originally posted by Smart@$$

And you have to create a new post for replies to each post here…if we are going to point each other to their faults…this is yours :wink:

True, but don’t confuse stupidity with laziness. Or is that the other way around? :bigsmile:

Huzzy’s Signature
My Mum says im cool…

She lied. :stuck_out_tongue:
:wink:

not much on it .i was deciding on a login (for email)that noone else used.my last name would have to be like 04.so id seen someone with 2ndsight so i used 2ndsign:bigsmile:

Initials: cmr

3 Binary: 011

Number following 1: 2

Tired of spam email; changed my email by adding an: X

I read about future-proofing in an IT magazine. It was about getting bang-for-buck when buying hardware and software. It’s important not to purchase gear that won’t make it far into the future. Since money’s always scarce :wink: I became interested in cost/configuration/performance issues, but not just with IT - everything! I bought a 76cm wide-screen telly recently to enjoy DVD movies better but there’s still too many squashed heads and fat people on sit-comms - ah well, it’ll change eventually :smiley: