How did you choose your user nickname?

I would like to know how and why you chose this nickname for the forum!!!BTW I chose it because my friends call my like that!!!:bigsmile:

(sigh) we already had three threads of that … i refuse to explain it again…

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
B we already had three threads of that … i refuse to explain it again… [/B]

Well,sorry I didn’t know that!!!:rolleyes:

Use the search button :bigsmile:

I told you SORRY!!!:frowning:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
B we already had three threads of that … i refuse to explain it again… [/B]

History (or newbies) repeat themselves… :slight_smile:

Originally posted by loukovits
I told you SORRY!!!:frowning:

No need getting mad. He was trying to be funny.

I just joked!!!
LOL!!!:bigsmile:
BTW will you answer me???:confused:

Kenny is my English name and my Korean name Kyoung-Hoon. Shin is my family name. Since Kyoung-Hoon is too long and too difficult to type and pronounce for most people other than Koreans, I created this name 10 years ago. That’s all.

BTW, Koreans usually have three-letter (one + two) names like Shin Kyoung-Hoon and Jung Joo-Young. The names are usually in Chinese but pronounced as Korean. Japanase usually have four-letter (two + two) names.

He,

Loukovits, I asked the same question a while ago also and was redirected to this thread. It’s in dutch so maybe you want some answers in englisch:

9 or 10 years ago i was playing a “role playing game”: The Stygian Abyss and i had to chose a name. At the same time there was a movie on television named " Das Boot " ( a U-boot ). The main enemy of “das boot” was a nasty ship called a “Destroyer”. I figured out since i am a nasty guy i should call myself “Destroyer” :bigsmile:

Grtz

i picked mine because about 7 years back my dad started a business called kard kurshion. Basically he made tabl covers for card players. Anyway his first 2 initials were rr, so he came up with rrkard. Back then we were still on aol:Z and i had my screen name under his. So my first 2 initials are kw so voila kwkard.

Do I need to explain? :bigsmile:

OKay , i will explain one last time.

It’s the name of a TV Show way way back then. It’s about the first thing i ever saw on tv , i must have been 4 or 3 then.

Originally posted by ExpertTech
Do I need to explain? :bigsmile:

Please do

lmao…:bigsmile:

Mine comes from the name of the town I live in, Port Macquarie.

Because I am smarter than you… :wink:

Have explained mine in the Longest Thread, but here we go again. dansmug = dancing mosquito, because of the movements they make in the air. Had to pick a nickname years ago and this one popped up in my mind :slight_smile:

Mine’s just unimaginatively based on my last name.
It’s what my friends have called me since I was about 5.

Originally posted by portmac
Mine comes from the name of the town I live in, Port Macquarie.

LOL!
Your poor bugger. For the 18 years I was living in (seriously inbred) or actually out of Kempsey, PM was the nearest town (city now?) that had a nightclub. Not only did it have 1, it had 3!!! WOW!

I think 2 have closed down. Haven’t they?

I still think PM is more of a retirement village, with aspirations of becoming a tourist trap.

Originally posted by Smart@$$
Because I am smarter than you… :wink:

Smart people realise at the age of, like, 6 that if you’re smarter than everyone around you, then it’s better if said people don’t find out. :wink:

Smart people don’t advertise. You really DO have your brains in your @$$. :stuck_out_tongue:
:bigsmile: