How cool is this

vbimport

Check this out…I have a dell Inspron 7000 laptop…it’s a 366 p2 128 meg ram…it has a dvd player…I went to best buy and picked up a ext. phillips burner 4X4X16 usb…I’ve done a little research on the topic of safedisk 2 and phillips so i took a risk to see if this could do safedisk…And i hit gold…not only does it do safedisk…the dvd rom that the laptop has makes a perfict image file of safedisk games and it make it in under 4 mins…I’m talking about Hitman as far as the test went…if i’m jumping from topic to topic…it’s because I’m verrrrryyyy happy…the burner is a little slow…it will also do a perfict copy of safedisk 2 games…but very slowly…It took me about 45 mins to make an image file…that’s where the dvd on the laptop kicked in…under 4 mins…how cool…then i burned it with the phillips ext 400 series…and works great in all cd roms…a little slow on the burning…but it’s a great, cheap drive…i got it for $169 us dollars with a $20 dollar rebate…so final cost $149…not bad…later all.

Robert

When it comes to SafeDisc 2, Philips is very good. But it sucks at reading SubChannel Data…