How Convert Video to Binary Format?

vbimport

Hello EvryBody , :slight_smile:

Can anyone help me ??

i need to convert my video to binary format , but i don`t know the method that working on convert

i need your help
:confused:

What do you mean by “binary format”? All computer data is in binary format. What extension does your source file have, avi, mov, mpg, etc?

hi ,

my project is hiding information in video ,
and i want to convert my video to binary first , then encryption information and hide it in video

so , i need to convert video to binary
my video extensio is (.wmv & .flv)

You are not going to “convert” video to binary, it already is binary. If you are trying to embed something else into the video, like a virus (not that you want to do that) I’m afraid that is beyond the scope of my expertise and/or interest. You might glean some useful information by visiting some sites dedicated to virus/trojan writing Good luck.

To do something like this? http://sourceforge.net/projects/hide-in-picture/

Embedded subliminal messages?

:cool::cool:

I’ve been thinking about this and asking myself where would I begin. The first step would probably be demuxing, extracting the video and audio streams, and learning what I could about the codecs used. Say you demux the flv file with Flvextract, you will get an avi container using h.263/FLV1 or a raw elementary stream (H.264/AVC) and an Mp3 audio stream. Understanding how a particular codec works would seem to be critical to embedding something into a video stream. I might also take a look at the ffmpeg source code. Just a thought. :slight_smile:

hello ,
thank you everybody that answer my question
the title of my project is (Hiding information in video)
that is mean when i work in my project the sequence steps is :
1- convert video to binary format .
2- encryption file that i will hiding it in video .
3- hiding this file in video .
4- send the video to my friend that have contain encrypted information

my doctor request for me to follow this sequence ,
and i need to benefit from the experience of people like you

do you have any information about encryption or hiding in video
iam visited the site , but speaks of hiding in pictures and i need hide data in video

i want your help or suggested some sites for visit it ,

I’m guessing, based on the fact that you came to this site looking for help, that your knowledge of video formats and codecs is limited. I’m posting a link to a site that might help or at least point you in the right direction.

http://graphics.cs.msu.ru/en/science/research/videoprocessing/stegovideo

I’ve never used this program so I can’t say if it works or not. Play around with it and let us know if you have any success. Good luck.

hello ,
thank you very very much :slight_smile:
iam visit the site and I think that I will benefit from it much