How come I can't change the res in Video Fab?

vbimport

So I’m trying the program and I like it alot but how come I can’t choose the native res for the PSP ? which is 480x272.

I’m using DVDFab ver. 6.2.05 and using the File to Mobile option I want to convert some AVI videos to to play on PSP.

The converter automaticly 352x192 which is lower than the what the PSP is capable. Why can’t I choose 480x272 or at least closer res than what is selectable ?

I tried the Generic option and then convert to mpeg-4 with a higher res which I want but then the PSP says the file is unsupported. I tried renaming the ext to cap letters blank.MP4 but it still won’t work. If I can fix either of these problems would be great. thanks for any help.

[QUOTE=Davv111;2470440]So I’m trying the program and I like it alot but how come I can’t choose the native res for the PSP ? which is 480x272.

I’m using DVDFab ver. 6.2.05 and using the File to Mobile option I want to convert some AVI videos to to play on PSP.

The converter automaticly 352x192 which is lower than the what the PSP is capable. Why can’t I choose 480x272 or at least closer res than what is selectable ?

I tried the Generic option and then convert to mpeg-4 with a higher res which I want but then the PSP says the file is unsupported. I tried renaming the ext to cap letters blank.MP4 but it still won’t work. If I can fix either of these problems would be great. thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]

Hi Davv111

Sorry for such a late response :flower:
For all my PSP conversions I use DVD to Mobile which works great, I personally don’t have or need Video Fab :smiley: