How coan I put this icon under my nickname?

I wonder how coan I put this FUCKING icon under my nickname!!!Can you help me???:bow: :a

By clicking on that fucking profile button on the right and then click on that fucking edit options . beneath you can fucking add a fucking avatar.

if you would have used the fucking search button, you’d have found out how to fucking do it 10 times faster.

That’s fucking funny, I don’t fucking care who the fuck you fucking are:bigsmile:

1. please refrain from using this kind of language
  2. Please use our search to find answers to your questions quicker. In this respect you should use the search on ‘Avatar’
  3. please use a more describing title for your posts and save me the time to edit it and the aggrevation that comes along.

I’m sorry…:bow:

Hmm… no i’m not … :bigsmile:

Should i remove my f-words ?

i’d yell at you about them, but that’d be a tit bit hypocritical. plus he begged for it.

I am so sorry men but I was very angree because I didn’t find HOW can I put it!Sorry for my f-words…I would not use this kind of language anymore!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by loukovits
I am so sorry men but I was very angree because I didn’t find HOW can I put it!Sorry for my f-words…I would not use this kind of language anymore!!!:rolleyes:

It was fun :bigsmile: , but it would suck if all your posts were like that :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere

Should i remove my f-words ?

Yes, please ! :bigsmile:

The F-word is the most versatile word in the English language.
It can be used as a verb, an adjective…etc.

Such language from some people.

Geeesssshh…