How can u can setup2 burner?

vbimport

How can u can setup2 burner can you teach me thankyou

Not exactly sure what you are asking could you try to explain a bit more…

2 burners in Alcohol?

I wonder if he is just asking how you would install two burners in a system? If so you would just install each the same way you would install a single burner. They shouldn’t care that thier is another burner and won’t interact or conflict in any way any more that a burner would conflict with a hard drive. Most of the apps I have used will have an option to select which burner to use.

how can you setup 2 burner works a same time

Connect both up. One as master and one as slave. There you go. I don’t know many programs that can burn two burners at once though.

I done it but they works only one driver can you shown me more how setup in 2 burners in Alcohol
thank you

I think the only way to do it is to run two copies of Alcohol. I don’t think it supports two burners at the same time.

Any software can support two burners ?

nero

roxio can do it too. make sure you click enable mutiple recorder

DiscJuggler, Nero, Alcohol, CloneCD, Roxio some of those programs you just have to start/run twice … don’t think that should be a problem.

I click enable mutiple recorder but they make you selected driver,is doen’t work 2 driver ? Is work only 1 driver and one there can shown me how set up 2 driver burner work the same time
thank you very much

when it shows you the list of drives, hold down the SHIFT key to select more than 1 at a time.

Thanks drpino let go try now