How can police/FBI ever catch when youre downloading

vbimport

Hello,

how can de police of FBI ever catch you when youre downloading movies,games,music or software with the some downloading software???:rolleyes:

Somebody a answer

Thank you,

QUESTIONS
The only way would be if they could track the file
being downloaded to your computer IP address. The
country or torrent that you are using would have to
list the location of the down load into their files
Most however block the location. That is why HOLLYWOOD
is for example trying to put pressure on the swedish GOVT.
for one to change their file sharing laws. My suggestion to
you is don’t do it. I know it’s tempting for some but it’s
really not worth it.
ZAP.:(:frowning:

Maybe they hang out at forums such as this waiting for people to ask for help with illegal downloads? :cool:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2171437]Maybe they hang out at forums such as this waiting for people to ask for help with illegal downloads? :cool:[/QUOTE]

:cop::cop::cop::cop:

[QUOTE=questions;2171408]Hello,

how can de police of FBI ever catch you when youre downloading movies,games,music or software with the some downloading software???:rolleyes:

Somebody a answer

Thank you,[/QUOTE]

You seem paranoid…here ya go.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2171494]You seem paranoid…here ya go. …:)[/QUOTE]

Whats that?

only when they read this thread.

Sow if i gonna download they find me because of this thread?

:doh: I am sorry, I was only joking!

In all honesty, unless you have a piracy operation in your living room, the FBI and police authorities aren’t interested in you. You should be more afraid of an organization such as the RIAA or MPAA filing a lawsuit against you! :wink:

Oke i keep it with bying songs :wink:

[quote=Macrovision3500;2171494]You seem paranoid…here ya go. …:)[/quote]They are logging: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/strafverfolgung/index_en.html (forced to do so by law)

I just read where the RIAA just closed a lawsuit on a girl who is sick for 8,000 dollars. I believe she is ninteen and is in and out of the hospital and mom only makes 8.25 and hour.

[QUOTE=Randomus;2172012]In all honesty, unless you have a piracy operation in your living room, the FBI and police authorities aren’t interested in you. You should be more afraid of an organization such as the RIAA or MPAA filing a lawsuit against you! ;)[/QUOTE]

They are the ones the FBI should be suponeaing and raiding and searching. They are the one causing the pirates to make money. They only benefit the other side rather then lessening they are giving the pirate more power and money. DRM only helps pirates. RIAA/MPAA are in the loosing bracket and loosing consumers who would support the authors. Just like the ruling in lawsuit against a lady from MN for 250,000 was thrown out by the judge. But the MPAA says they have evidence but if one thinks about it if so why didn’t they bring during the first trial?? Meaning they have very little in evidence but only surcumstance and plus you can’t under the law do a “double jeporady” when someone when ruling against them is overturn. I think they are shooting themselves in the foot rather then find a solution that should benefit the Authors and consumers but they are only in it for their pocket book. That is the real story they could give a ***&& about us as long as they lined their pockets.

Could you not just go to a coffee shop or somewhere similar that provides free wireless to do your dling/uploading?

Could you not just go to a coffee shop or somewhere similar that provides free wireless to do your dling/uploading?

Your MAC address will still be the same…

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2175373]Your MAC address will still be the same…[/QUOTE]

Very easy to spoof Mac address…

download from this site only and you are 100% safe.

http://www.riaa.com/

[QUOTE=samlar;2175408]download from this site only and you are 100% safe.

http://www.riaa.com/[/QUOTE]

Was that a joke??? :Z:Z:Z:Z

just build a new comp with as many hard drives as you can afford to load it with, and slap on a usb wireless card…

more than likely if you live in a non section 8 apartment complex there are multiple unsecured wireless networks and APs… connect to one of them and download away… =)