How can I rip music from A Dogs Life(the PS2 game)?

vbimport

I have been searching all over for help but I can’t seem to find a way to get the music from the disc. All sound files are .MIB in extension but I don’t know what to do with them. I know that there are solutions but I can’t seem to find any that work at all.
I have tried converters but at the moment, none seem to help.
Any help is greatly, greatly appreciated.

I just did a quick read on ripping music from games, and it seems many types are not possible I took this quote from another forum on the subject of ripping from games …

As I said if you run it in a window(not fullscreen), turn off all sound effects, pump up the music using the games built in volume control, and record the music in Windows sound recorder, you should get a decent copy of the audio.

You could also get one of the “what you hear is what is recorded” type recorder. I once heard of software called “Advanced Sound Recorder”

These are quotes from The Gaming Zone, so I would imagine they have had some experience with this before … good luck, maybe some other members here have a trick they know of that will do it… best I could find in 2 seconds of research on google.