How can I make an audio CD from a movie?

I can listen to things at work and some movies I know so well…I don’t need to see them. I could listen to them and not watch but still enjoy quite a bit. Is it possible to extract the sound to a wav file and I can burn a CD and divide it up the way I want in CD Architect?

Yes it is. There are many ways to do it, you might want to search the forum for ‘extract audio’ or somesuch. I’ve used TotalRecorder on some movies, but you can also ‘demultiplex’ or ‘demux’ the movie to extract the sound track. Some ripping software, such as DVD DeCrypter in file mode can save just the audio. That’s just a few of the ways to do it…

[QUOTE=Ready;1941997]I can listen to things at work and some movies I know so well…I don’t need to see them. I could listen to them and not watch but still enjoy quite a bit. Is it possible to extract the sound to a wav file and I can burn a CD and divide it up the way I want in CD Architect?

There are many programs that can do this. Either wav or MP3. What software do you have in the way of video editing or authoring?

ImToo has a program called “DVD Audio Ripper” that is dedicated to this very thing.