How can I get previous version?

I’m a registered user of DVDFab Platinum and mobile option.
My question is:

Can I get previous version of DVDFab like 5.2.3.2? Because now I have the trouble with the latest version 6.0.1.0 and 5.2.5.0, that was not present in the version of 5.2.3.2.

Please advise.

Several members would probably send you whatever you want, but it would be better to try and solve the problems you are having. Previous versions are not supported by the authors.

[QUOTE=signals;2283379]Several members would probably send you whatever you want, but it would be better to try and solve the problems you are having. Previous versions are not supported by the authors.[/QUOTE]
Excellent advice from my good friend signals.
I’d be glad to send you whatever version you wish…just drop me a pm with your email addy, but I echo signals’ advice…at some point you will have to be more current.

Signals san,

Thanks for your quick advice.

My trouble is “Converting Liner PCM soundtrack to IPod” that was posted by SPHinTampa san in mobile forum. So far, I have tried clean install and the situation remains unchanged. That’s why I’d like to put the clock back. For my main purpose, converting DVD to Mpeg4 for IPod, the elder version is good enough. Of course I try with my own risk.

maineman san,

Thanks for your proposal.

I’d like to depend on your kind proposal, howeve I don’t understand what the sentense “drop me a pm with your e-mail addy” means.
Sorry for your trouble. I’m posting from Japan and of course my mother tang is not English.

maineman san,

I sent a private message to you.
Thanks.

[QUOTE=ATSH;2283391]Signals san,

Thanks for your quick advice.

My trouble is “Converting Liner PCM soundtrack to IPod” that was posted by SPHinTampa san in mobile forum. So far, I have tried clean install and the situation remains unchanged. That’s why I’d like to put the clock back. For my main purpose, converting DVD to Mpeg4 for IPod, the elder version is good enough. Of course I try with my own risk.[/QUOTE]I understand. There may be some problem with certain LPCM tracks, I believe Ting is checking this. Keep v6.0.1.0 installed and updated, v5.2.3.2 will install in a different folder with no conflicts. If you do not still have your v5 key file on your PC somewhere, you will need to obatin a replacement from the Support page on the dvdfab.com website. Your English is excellent.

Thanks to my good friend Maineman for helping you with this.

[QUOTE=ATSH;2283549]maineman san,

I sent a private message to you.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Hi ATSH,

Glad to help.
Version 5.2.3.2 is on the way as I post.

Let me know if you don’t receive it as some of the servers will block .exe attachments. If this is the case, Ill simply re-send it after altering the file extension. You will have to change it back to be recognized and installed

Best of luck to you

Dear maineman san,

I tried version 5.2.3.2 and it worked well to convert for IPod touch.

Dear signals san,

Thanks for your advice.
Fortunately, I keep the e-mail from Fang Tao and I could install version % again.

Thanks again for all your help and advice.
I really appreciate them.

[QUOTE=ATSH;2284429]Dear maineman san,

I tried version 5.2.3.2 and it worked well to convert for IPod touch.

Dear signals san,

Thanks for your advice.
Fortunately, I keep the e-mail from Fang Tao and I could install version % again.

Thanks again for all your help and advice.
I really appreciate them.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear you’re up and running smoothly again.

Many of us archive all or most installers for previous versions, although in truth, I probably only need to keep a select few.
Still they take up very little room so it’s no big deal.

Anyway, you’re more than welcome and I appreciate your pm letting us know how you got along.

This forum is really helpful.

Thanks to your quick response, I could resume the version and in order to do that, the clean installation guide posted by StormJumper san was useful.

From now on, I will keep every formally issued version in case.

[QUOTE=ATSH;2284909]This forum is really helpful.

Thanks to your quick response, I could resume the version and in order to do that, the clean installation guide posted by StormJumper san was useful.

From now on, I will keep every formally issued version in case.[/QUOTE]

To be honest with you, it may be better to just keep the stable versions :slight_smile:
I have an archive going back to V2 which I know really has no use anymore but heck I’ve always been a pack-rat :bigsmile:

StormJumper san,

It was a good surprise for me to have you in this chain.
Anyway, thanks for your guide.

Yes, you are right. I have learned a lesson that we should not change anything in our computer, if it is working well.