How can i fix this

vbimport

i had a version of isobuster and i registered it . but whenever i want to use some function it keeps telling me to download or order a key. and whenever i check my registration status , it say registered ,pls what should i do.,

[QUOTE=tonyolekewt;2556554]i had a version of isobuster and i registered it . but whenever i want to use some function it keeps telling me to download or order a key. and whenever i check my registration status , it say registered ,pls what should i do.,[/QUOTE]

That will be directly addressed by the software company that created isobuster. We don’t help with such registration that should be directed to their customer support on their site. But what you need to do is uninstall and reinstall it and input the key to work. If the key doesn’t work you will need again to contact the company.

Have you updated the program to a newer version since you registered it?
The registration key may not be valid anymore for the upgrade.

Assuming you have a legally registered version, I agree with coolcolors and suggest to contact their helpdesk with a proof of purchase and/or registration details.

[QUOTE=tonyolekewt;2556554]i had a version of isobuster and i registered it . but whenever i want to use some function it keeps telling me to download or order a key. and whenever i check my registration status , it say registered ,pls what should i do.,[/QUOTE]

Not use a crack :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=tubebar;2556788]Not use a crack :p[/QUOTE]

We refrain from making such claims unless there is beyond a reasonable proof and the MODs will determine that part.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2556868]We refrain from making such claims unless there is beyond a reasonable proof and the MODs will determine that part.[/QUOTE]

I was making more of a joke about it. Sure, I supose he could be using a serial (legit) for a newer unsupported ver.