How can i download pics from my nextel i860 to pc?

How can i download pics from my nextel i860 to pc?
I went and downloaded media down loader from iden website but when i connect my phone to pc and launch media downloader (iden) it say i need p2k patriot software but cant find it anywhere on the net some one PLEASE HELP!:a

[QUOTE=kevkev123;2295481]How can i download pics from my nextel i860 to pc?
I went and downloaded media down loader from iden website but when i connect my phone to pc and launch media downloader (iden) it say i need p2k patriot software but cant find it anywhere on the net some one PLEASE HELP!:a[/QUOTE]

Have you contact nextel about if they have a transfer cable from your phone to pc??? They should have something like that but you should contact them.

I have the cable and iden media downloader but it say i need p2k patriot software

[QUOTE=kevkev123;2295639]I have the cable and iden media downloader but it say i need p2k patriot software[/QUOTE]

If you got those hardware would it be safe to assume your nextel provider would have that software??? Did you ask them that?

Thankx for trying to help but im all set now had to update with another down load from iden!:clap: