How can i copy protected movies that are mine! samsung dvd r-120

vbimport

How can I make a copy of my dvds (dvd to dvd)??

I keep getting this; “this is a protected movies and can not be copied”! I mean it’s for me and me only just in case I lose one, etc, im not selling them nor loaning them out!

I am using the old xbox and have the video and audio inputs into the back of the dvd recorder ( Samsung dvd r-120) I have copied lots of stuff that are non copy right, but it wont let me do movies I have bought ! There must be a way around this, a code, etc… from either my xbox (the old one) or my DVD recorder! I don’t own a pc and don’t want to , so that’s not a option, can some please help me, you can e-mail me direct if you like, bogatti_inc@hotmail.com, many thanks!

I keep getting this; “this is a protected movies and can not be copied”! I mean it’s for me and me only just in case I lose one, etc, im not selling them nor loaning them out i just want to make copies of my dvds; btw i have no vhs etc, only dvds!

I am using the old xbox and have the video and audio inputs into the back of the dvd recorder ( Samsung dvd r-120)

I have copied lots of stuff that are non copy right, but it wont let me do movies I have bought ! There must be a way around this, a code, etc… from either my xbox (the old one) or my DVD recorder! I don’t own a pc and don’t want to , so that’s not a option, can some please help me, you can e-mail me direct if you like, bogatti_inc@hotmail.com, many thanks!

Purchase “Sima GoDVD” and enjoy. :slight_smile:

Try not to crosspost.

I keep getting this; “this is a protected movies and can not be copied”! I mean it’s for me and me only just in case I lose one, etc, im not selling them nor loaning them out i just want to make copies of my dvds; btw i have no vhs etc, only dvds!

I am using the old xbox and have the video and audio inputs into the back of the dvd recorder ( Samsung dvd r-120)

I have copied lots of stuff that are non copy right, but it wont let me do movies I have bought ! There must be a way around this, a code, etc… from either my xbox (the old one) or my DVD recorder! I don’t own a pc and don’t want to , so that’s not a option, can some please help me, you can e-mail me direct if you like, bogatti_inc@hotmail.com, many thanks!

http://www.slysoft.com/

This is a good start for you. You can use anydvd with dvd shrink (free) and also with dvd decrypter (free) as well. I don’t know if there is a current coupon for a discount on these product usually there is.

@Wire crossposting is against the forum rules and one question here is sufficient. Please read the forum rules before posting again.:cop:

does that work 100% and how does it work? does it cost much, i’m on a limited income, there no codes etc, father cheaper way? can the xbox be coded?

:slight_smile:

sorry dr. i dont understand!

@ Wire,

Expanding on Forum Member’s Dr. Who suggestion ->

Suggest visiting SlySoft (http://www.slysoft.com) and download the latest versions of AnyDVD-CloneDVD.

Also suggest viewing the below AnyDVD-CloneDVD User Tutorial which provides detailed information on the use of the AnyDVD-CloneDVD software programs.

http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=72022

Also suggest reviewing the Forum Rules (http://club.cdfreaks.com/announcement.php?f=88&announcementid=37) and note the comments concerning Forum Double Posting. You have posted exactly the same inquiry in 3 different CD Freaks Forums (AnyDVD, Newbie, and Copy Protection List Forums).

Best Regards,
bjkg

Every DVD has an encryption on it and you need something like slysofts any dvd to un-encrypt the DVD then you need something like clonedvd, dvd shrink, dvd decrypter, nero recode or something to burn the back-up. the link I gave you is to clonedvd and any dvd these can be used as a trial 21 days before you have to purchase them. DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter is free and can do the job but if you are going to use the Single layer I suggest dvd shrink or clonedvd both are good to use however if you use dvd shrink it’s going to need a burner to burn the files because shrink only changes it from double layer to single layer. Sorry about the blunt post and welcome to cdfreals. Antmore questions just ask away.

This has been answered in the anydvd section.

can i buy this in my city and where? btw i dont have a pc! and i dont want one! i live in houston texas

You can only use software on a pc, you can use these softwares without being online too.

You can buy it at www.slysoft.com .

I don’t think there is a dvd burner that will burn on home players with the protection to my knowlege.

Search the forum by title. You’ll find what you need.

If you don’t have a PC, how are you posting in this forum?

Or do you mean you have a Mac…?

The Samsung DVD-R120 DVD recorder is a standalone set-top box for recording TV broadcasts, etc., so this thread has been moved to the forum for standalone DVD Recorders and the other two threads that were posted in the Copy Protection List and Newbie forums have been merged into this one thread. :wink:

Google…
http://www.videoguys.com/sima.htm

Go to best buy
get a 30 day trial of Sima CT2 hardware :bigsmile:
connect between video line player(xbox) video-out and recorder video-in
Dub away

BTW i like your ghost PC

Hey crossg big Congrat I just notice you are know the Maderator that is about time you are well deserve it.