CloneCD NL (Netherlands) language file

CloneCD has now been translated in French and Swedish, and of course us Dutchies can't stay behind, unfortunately it's a lot of work, and that's something I didn't realise when I started working on it.

So I've decided to stop working on it, and I hope someone of you will continue it. I think about one 1/3 of the file has been translated so there's only 2/3 left

CloneCD language files are used to translate CloneCD, almost every word in CloneCD can be translated and this enables people that are not known with the English language to work with it.

Also a lot of people like to work with software in their own language, so if you want to help Olli spreading his software then feel free and translate !

This is how it works:

- First of course CloneCD should have been installed.

- Download the locale editor from here.

- Start the program and open the template file 'CloneCDCoreRes.h' in /CloneCD/Texts

- Then open the language file in the language you want to translate from.

- Click on an item in the first list and translate the text, then be sure to click the save changes button ! Else it doesn't save it !

- If you're done (I advise you to do it once in a while, so you don't lose your work) then save it using another name. (e.g. CloneCDnl.lng)

That's all.

Note: for those who want to work further on the Dutch language file that you can download here be sure to check also the translation I made, they may need some corrections 😉 Thnx to TdR for the webspace

Source: Download

No posts to display