How can I buy anydvd?

vbimport

Can anyone tell me how to buy anydvd? I’ve gone to the slysoft site several times and tried to order, but it enters my address wrong and won’t let me edit, and it hasn’t accepted my credit card yet either, which is good, by the way. Can anyone please help me out on purchasing anydvd? billy

what do you mean “it enters your address wrong?”

you enter your address.

enter the correct address and credit card number that matches that billing address and you should have no problems.

www.slysoft.com is the only valid place to order anydvd from.

I had to enter my billing address that was current on my card. I had the same problem. But my issue was I moved from the address that my card had. This may or may not be an issue in your case just thought I’d share this info.

it enters my state right after my country, i.e. United States Washington, whereas Washington should be listed right under my city.

Example my cards billing addy was

123 Seven st.
City,State zip

And my addy currently was

321 21st ave
City, State zip

as you see I moved but for to purchase I had to use the cards billing addy.

It’s not the card, I used the same one to buy 1 click dvd right before trying to buy anydvd. my address is posting on the slysoft site as follows:
twilly smith
123 john smith lane
dvd city
United States Washington

there’s a separate line for each entry on the order form plus there’s a separate section for the card billing address if it’s different from your home address. have you made sure the address is entered correctly in BOTH places? even if it’s not different, try entering your address correctly on the 2nd page of the order form…that might fix it.

you enter everything so I’m not sure what you mean that “IT is posting wrong.” are you saying that the order form is screwing up when you submit the info?

it won’t let me edit the address to post my home state in the proper place. When I submit my info to pay I get a thank you message from slysoft, but at the bottom of the page is a transaction error saying payment has been refused.

so you can’t just try again and input all of the information correctly this time?

maybe i’m just not understanding the problem, but i don’t really gets what is wrong. the state and country are transposed…so start over and fix it…

is your billing address different from your address ?

and what address is your credit card registered to, if you have moved you have to inform your C/C company, that way your card is reregistered to your new address.

That’s what I said way earlier. But not in that total detail gave an example though.

Why do I keep hearing $39.00 for Any DVD and when I go to order it, it tells me $72.00 USA dollars?

[QUOTE=vbragg9;2008462]Why do I keep hearing $39.00 for Any DVD and when I go to order it, it tells me $72.00 USA dollars?[/QUOTE]

They switched to the EURO it is the exchange rate. And now it is 49.00 EURO

[QUOTE=tgidday;2008468]They switched to the EURO it is the exchange rate. And now it is 49.00 EURO[/QUOTE]

It is very unfair for folks in the USA. I have to wait for another discount, before I would think about buying it. This product should not be more than 49.00 US dollars :frowning:

Blame Little bush his spending on the war and not taking on the oil companies have made the dollar almost useless so for the first time since WWII the people around the world do not want to trade in dollars. This could really get bad in the next year before we get rid of little bush.

[QUOTE=johnmoon;2009245]It is very unfair for folks in the USA. I have to wait for another discount, before I would think about buying it. This product should not be more than 49.00 US dollars :([/QUOTE]

Buy 4 brand DVDs at their retail price and you’ve paid for one copy of [U]AnyDVD[/U]. Make those 4 backups and your investment is protected.

I really don’t understand how people have huge issues with the price change. For years the price was more than cheap for people in the [I]US[/I] and even cheaper for the people in [I]Europe[/I] due to the exchange rate. [U]Slysoft[/U] made a wise business decision which is also being done by many other companies.

[U]Slysoft[/U] runs coupon specials rather regularly. Just check their website weekly. Between [I]December 2007[/I] and [I]February 2008[/I] they ran at least 5 discounts. Yes, 5. It may actually have been 6 because I think they ran 2 each month during that time period.

[QUOTE=samlar;2009337]Blame Little bush his spending on the war and not taking on the oil companies have made the dollar almost useless so for the first time since WWII the people around the world do not want to trade in dollars. This could really get bad in the next year before we get rid of little bush.[/QUOTE]

Of course… There can’t be any other explanations as to why the [I]USD[/I] has lost value. Let’s ignore the fact that most major [I]US[/I] companies are out-sourcing. Not long from now it will actually be cheaper for companies to cut back on out-sourcing and do the work in the [I]US[/I] again and I foresee the [I]USD[/I] gaining back value when this is done.

I am new to AnyDVD. I don’t think I have seen anything after the Founder’s Birthday. I will keep an eye out.

[QUOTE=johnmoon;2009686]I am new to AnyDVD. I don’t think I have seen anything after the Founder’s Birthday. I will keep an eye out.[/QUOTE]

Just keep an eye out. :slight_smile:

Discounts are normally posted here and on the [U]Slysoft[/U] website but they tend to show up on the website first, of course.