How can i burn multiple VIDEO_TS files with NeroStartSmart, when the names are the same?

I am having trouble burning more than one Video_TS folder and its files (VTS_01_1 etc etc) to a dvd because when i attempt to add them to the burn list in NeroStartSmart, the names are the same (as the files were not all burn together), e.g VTS_01_1

I have downloaded these videos from Youtube, converted them using Avs4u, then due to another problem with the files, made a backup of them using FixVTS.
These files play on my PC and one single folder of files can be burn, however i am notified in NeroStartSmart:
‘Special entry already present on target location,
Original Joliet or ISO file names can be identical.
Cannot move ‘VTS_01_7.VOB’ to new location’

Please help!
I cannot download a new program as i have no space left on my Hard-drive, which is why i am attempting to burn these videos.
I have NeroStartSmart, and DVD shrink, as well as AVS4u converter and FixVTS
Thank you!

Use re-author in DvdShrink

I have tried re-authoring in DVD shrink, but when i browse in teh ‘Browser’ tab, the files do not show up.
The Folders show up, but the VIDEO_TS files (etc.) do not.

…PLEASE HELP!??

What do you mean the “folders” show up?..What folders? Do you mean [B]files[/B], as in VOBs, IFOs, BUPs?..If you have all these files, simply create a [B]folder[/B] and name it VIDEO_TS, and put all the files in it, so Shrink can open/load the VIDEO_TS[B] folder[/B]…

i have the files in two seperate folders, but when i open them in Nero it automatically lists all the files in the folder, and not the folder itself, so it is as if im adding them one by one and i still get the same message:
Special entry already present on the target location.
Original, Joliet or ISO file names can be identical. Cannot move VIDEO_TS.Bup to new location"
??:sad:

[QUOTE=TyndallTkd;2262642]I have tried re-authoring in DVD shrink, but when i browse in teh ‘Browser’ tab, the files do not show up.
The Folders show up, but the VIDEO_TS files (etc.) do not.

…PLEASE HELP!??[/QUOTE]
You will not see the separate files, you only need to get to the VIDEO_TS folder. When you reauthor and go to add the next one, again you will not see the files, you should see the[B] titles[/B] listed.

thanks for that.
so is there an okay button i have to find? coz i can select the folders, and they are there, but theres no way to really select them, and work on them.