How can I burn MP3 songs with Nero?

vbimport

I know this is really stupid question, but I can figure out by myself.
Nero can burn the MP3 to WAV, I know that.
But is it possible to burn CD with MP3 file format?
If it’s possible, can I listen MP3 files with my portable CD player?
Help me!

use the data cd profile. just drap all the mp3 files you want to burn.

burn with DAO & finalize cd option.

here, you have created an MP3 cd.

Your portable must support MP3 playback.

Originally posted by heat6275
If it’s possible, can I listen MP3 files with my portable CD player?

If your player supports playing directly from MP3 files, yes you should be able to do so.

ANd as said above, select data CD layout instead of audio CD layout. That way the files are burnt as data and thus allow you 650-800 MB of data to be burnt on CD, which would then equal about 600 minutes of music…or more, depending on the bitrate used for the MP3 files…

WHen you select the audio CD layout, it will burn as an Audio CD and thus look at the playing time of the songs, alowing 74 to 90 minutes of playing time, regardless of the bitrate of the MP3…

iso9660 is dao isn’t it? if not, how do i select dao mode on nero?

edit: figured out why i couldn’t enable dao. it was because i had to put it on no multisession. i just created a data cd, put my mp3 files on the cd, went to properties, turned off multisession and enabled dao mode. did i do it right?

Originally posted by aznjosh
iso9660 is dao isn’t it? if not, how do i select dao mode on nero?

edit: figured out why i couldn’t enable dao. it was because i had to put it on no multisession. i just created a data cd, put my mp3 files on the cd, went to properties, turned off multisession and enabled dao mode. did i do it right?
Everything’s fine now :wink: