How can I backup my bf1942 & ut2k3 cds?

cant copy them:(
is there away to back them up?
I tried those files for clone cd none of them worked
thank u

UT2003: at this point in time, you can use Alcohol100% to image and emulate. No other method yet.

BF1942 is protected by Safedisc 2.60.052 If you read the FAQ and Down & Dirty posts, you can work out how to back it up - without an appropriate writer you are also stuck with [emulated] images in Daemon Tools or like program.

As this is your first post, I should point out the search function (orange button, top right) and the many dedicated posts on the new SecuROM protection (UT) and SafeDisc in general. Enjoy your visits :slight_smile:

blackcheck seems to have succeeded in using twin sectors to fool SecuROM, but without any promise…

Off Topic:

Yeah, I saw that. But being still afraid to post in that Forum I kept quiet. So the “Twin Sector” thing may become a ‘button’ or check box in the dupe apps?

Hopefully, it becomes a button, but at first, i guess we’ll have to create a normal image first and reprocess it in a second step.

do I have to use daemon tool every time I play the game or just when I copy it?!

Originally posted by hipt
do I have to use daemon tool every time I play the game or just when I copy it?!
…that depends (hint: OS, burner brand and model, reader (if used) brand & model, version of CloneCD, using Alcohol, version of Daemon Tools, original discs or .ISO, media brand & type…???) :wink: