How big is it

vbimport

In England how big is your 4 of July celebration:D

should have put this in living room forgot what room I was in

Moved. :slight_smile:

Well, from what I hear, they [I]do [/I]have the Fourth of July in England…I doubt, however, they celebrate it as Independence Day…:wink:

I may be pointing out the obvious, but the 4th of July is usually celebrated by citizens of the USA.
Americans do live in other countries however, such as here in Germany. Here, I´ve heard of them having a party at home and inviting friends to eat a bit of turkey or apple pie or whatever…

or

Birthday of Queen Sonja Norway
Commemoration of Jewish Genocide Latvia
Day of Agwe Haiti
Family Day Lesotho
Fisherman’s Day Marshall Islands
Independence Day United States of America & US Virgin Island & Puerto Rico & Guam & Rwanda
King’s Day Tonga

But they should celebrate it in England they got rid of all those poor people across the ocean

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

There may be some American ex-pats that celebrate it but other than that the 4th of July doesn’t exist in the UK as a holiday.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Americans take it to the limits ,I just got back from a town on Lake Michigan and there was 20,000 people on the bench and watch a humonus amount of gun power shot up in the air and exploded with muti-colors .I wish I had the stats on how much beer and ice and food was consumed in the 3 days of partying.I loved the fire works but not a crowd person.

Agreed. I just watch the fireworks from my backyard and call it good. Get to see all the cool displays without all the noise, crowds, etc. Outside of some Americans overseas no one else is celebrating it outside of the US.

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2594838]Well, from what I hear, they [I]do [/I]have the Fourth of July in England…I doubt, however, they celebrate it as Independence Day…;)[/QUOTE] I heard it’s called “robbed from taxes”-day.

It’s called the 4th of July, followed by the 5th, 6th, 7th… :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]