How are you all? long time no see

vbimport

Not been around for ages and ages and I doubt I’m even remembered :sad:

How is everyone?

SS- Is she still around? How’s the back?

Kenchin you ok these days?

Ben and growing up fast into adulthood - still around?

wb and i remember you.

I remember you too. :slight_smile:
Welcome back.

I also remember you :slight_smile: - welcome back! :flower:

Hey buddy! Long time, no see … stick around for awhile … we’re making a movie and need some extras :wink:

[QUOTE=DaneR;2092406]

Kenchin you ok these days?

[/QUOTE]

Sure, many from years ago still are here.

Kenchin must be me. Yes, I’m OK as always, thank you. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Kenshin;2095445]Sure, many from years ago still are here.

Kenchin must be me. Yes, I’m OK as always, thank you. :)[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear, you were a bit down last time I was around.

[QUOTE=DaneR;2095500]Glad to hear, you were a bit down last time I was around.[/QUOTE]

And friends here at CDFreaks gave me the most support when I was “down” just as when I was very “up.” :bow:

I haven’t seen Ben for long, but S_S still come here sometimes though not as often as before.

I’m pleased. It’s odd that I’m concerned about people I don’t really know and never likely to meet. Some things just stick in your mind and won’t leave…

I don’t feel odd at all because I’m quite used to meeting people at offline places that I first came to know online. That was also how I first met my ex-wife. I would have attended hundreds of times more if there were no one smoking heavily in nearly closed space, but this is where smoking is largely permitted and taken for granted even at restaurants, hospitals, schools, libraries, just everywhere so I can’t really complain. :slight_smile:

For the recent one month or so, I joined several offline political activities (but based on an online community) where I could personally meet one former North Korean poet, a man older than myself, and one former North Korean student, a girl now in the mid-20s, who is fluent enough in English to have an interview with an Austrian Korea Herald reporter. I don’t know what it’s like to escape from North Korea in the physical sense, but they looked very nice, both intelligent and courageous.

I’ve met many people offline that I first “met” online due to my football interests but it’s very unlikely that I’ll ever meet you sadly even though you are in my thoughts.
I think maybe you’ve taken my post out of context a bit or maybe I’ve had too much wine?

[QUOTE=DaneR;2095683]I think maybe you’ve taken my post out of context a bit or maybe I’ve had too much wine?[/QUOTE]

I always do that. :slight_smile:

DaneR seems vaguely familiar, anywho… Welcome back. :slight_smile: