How are bulk LITEONs sold packaging wise?

vbimport

Are they - very unlikely - in a sealed box like bulk Plextors? Just in a bag? Is the bag sealed at least? I’m prepared and ready for the worst… :wink: :slight_smile: :frowning:

I’m asking, because I’m thinking about the DH-20A1S now and no retail… Only the LH-20A1S is available as retail here (or maybe everywhere).

just usually in a anti static bag or bubble wrap

[QUOTE=georgekellerman;1996322]Are they - very unlikely - in a sealed box like bulk Plextors? Just in a bag? Is the bag sealed at least? I’m prepared and ready for the worst…[/QUOTE]My bulk DH20A3P came in an unsealed plastic bag. It was the same kind of bag in which my late SOHW1633S was packed in his retail box. LiteOn obviously run out of tape the day they packed my drive :bigsmile:

:wink: Leo

Yeah, well here in my home town there’s only one store. That has all bulk drives in areas open for the customer. Little children are playing with the drives, everybody touches them or maybe even drops them accidentaly, who knows. :a

Anyway, thanks for answering. Now I know. I will order míne via an online-store from the channel…

Thanks again. :slight_smile: