How about GTA San Andreas?

vbimport

I have searched the forums and there is no DVD copying/backuping availabe on the list.
What I want to do is to copy my DVD and make a copy so I won’t damage the origional one.
The protection is SecuROM 7.00.00.0037. Thanks.

Is your copy a dual layer or single layer dvd version?

I’m trying to do the same thing.

I’m a bit of a newbie with this, so I appologize.
With GTA:SA (game info below) I can make an image file using dvd decrypter (sp?). If I then use Deamon tools, I can install the image from a virtual drive. The installation goes well, but then when I try to run it, it tells me to insert the original disk.
Now, if I use the mini-image ‘no cd crack’ - and MOUNT that, it opens the game directory for me. (the image previously ripped with DVD-decrypt) and I get nowhere…

Actually now that I’m explaining it, I may have come up with a solution. Would browing to the game install directory and selecting the exe (with the mini-image mounted) run the game? Hmmm…
Perhaps if someone can explain the mini-image thing to me I might know if I’m on the right track here?

Here is the game info:

Game Title: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Game Version: 1.0.0.0
Developer: Rockstar Games
Publisher: Take-Two Interactive Software
Region of Origin: US Retail
CD(s): 1DVD

Mini-image? Mini-images are used for safedisc and starforce protected games not for those protected by securom.

i dont think there is any way of overwriting or bypassing a securom 7 protected DVD… tried it all and all it says The original DVD not found…

I can play off my backup DVD just fine.
Try using Alcohol 120% to copy it.
Make sure you select the “Data Position Measurement” box when creating the image. (Read the DPM with High Precision and High Speed)
Make sure you select the “Burn RMPS to recordable media” box when writing the image to disc.
Make sure you enable RMPS emulation in Alcohol 120%'s emulation options.

If you copy still won’t run it is most likely due to blacklisting. Search these forums for blacklist fixes.