How about a thread about Rare Photos

vbimport

post any rare photo you have here’s 5 to start first one is the first McDonalds,#2 is Che Guevara and Fidel Castro#3 is Sadam Hussein with noose,#4Early Construction of Brasill Capital of Brazil ,#5Papa Pio Xll and Hitler.

and top Evis Presley drafted into the army #2 .The Beatles before they became famous,#3. Osama Bim Laden faimly ,Osama is the one with the red circle around his head,.#4 The Titanic at the bottom of the sea and #5.,The first photograph in history in France

One rare photo coming up:

:stuck_out_tongue:

That is a rare one Kerry

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2607842]One rare photo coming up:

:p[/QUOTE]

I think that’s what I’d call ‘blue’. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not very often you make a ‘blue’ post here Kerry so I suppose that is pretty rare! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Rare Pictures 1.construction of Disney World 2.Berlin Wall being torn down 3.Evollution of Coca Cola 4.John Lennon,signing autograph just before his death 5. Adolf Hilter as a child

Found another one of Hitler as a baby…

Very cute Dean I was going to but a comb in front of the above

I don’t know how rare this is but since you posted the Coca-Cola bottles .
This is a Dr.Pepper bottle I have. I bet you haven’t seen one of these.

:bigsmile:No I haven’t how long have the flies been interment in it , is that a cigarette butt in there,…No cholla I haven’t seen a glass Dr. Pepper like that one ( Good For Life ) hey

[QUOTE=marloyd;2608010]:bigsmile:No I haven’t how long have the flies been interment in it , is that a cigarette butt in there,…No cholla I haven’t seen a glass Dr. Pepper like that one ( Good For Life ) hey[/QUOTE]
The fly just crawled in & died I guess. I thought it looked cool so I left it.
I’m not sure when this Dr.Pepper bottle was manufactured. I found it in Oklahoma on some land of a friend of mines family owned. It was in the trash dump that had been used when they lived on the land. No one had lived there for many years when I found the bottle. He said it was Ok to take it. I’ve now had it for over 30 years.
It was made by Ball & has a 46 on the bottom so it may be from 1946.

It’s between 1927 & 1950 so 1946 may well be correct. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I got more raw photo’s !.Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee ,2.Black physiciians treating in ER a member of the Ku Kun Klan , 3.Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro .4.construction of Christ the Redeamer in Rio de Janeiro and 5.Albert Einstein in Brazil

Well I’m gonna dump five more pictures on ya

1. charlie Chaplin and Mahatma Gandhi 2. First computer ever made 3.Body of President Kennedy in 1963 4.Constuction of the Empire State Building 5.Martin Luther King’s Cadaver

I got a few more than I’ll quit surprise no one commented on the first computer four pictures above( I’m not even going to say what the pictures below are)

I think I found an older computer .

That is if you don’t include the brain as the first.

Gaddafi…after he overthrew the monarchy in Libya 42 years ago.

last five than this tread can die----hideho

Here are some more you might find rare: