How about a CD Freaks folding challenge?

vbimport

I’ve always liked the WCG challenges, they give the team a common goal and boost enthusiasm about the project, so why not try the same thing with F@H? We’ll have to be a bit more creative since F@H doesn’t have a built in challenge system, but that also means we can set any goal we like… we could set a points or overall rank goal and try to get there within a time frame, or it could be fun to set our sights on a team then go to their forums and let them know of the competition :bigsmile:

thoughts? opinions? ideas?

no one has any ideas or opinions? is it just bad timing since summer has officially begun?

Since I’m on hiatus, maybe I’m not the best person to be agreeing…but I think it’s a really good idea :slight_smile:

It’s a good idea, but I won’t be folding all out until it cools down outside. Right now I’m only running 1 quad core system, it’s too hot for anything more. At least in the winter I can use the heat:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2083892]Right now I’m only running 1 quad core system, it’s too hot for anything more. At least in the winter I can use the heat:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

“Only running 1 quad core system”…I love how you say that, as if it’s not much :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2083908]“Only running 1 quad core system”…I love how you say that, as if it’s not much :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I’ve got another quad core rig and 2 more dual cores…plus my dual core lappy if it can handle it. Using 4 of 14 possible cores, only running about 29% capacity…so :p:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2083911]I’ve got another quad core rig and 2 more dual cores…plus my dual core lappy if it can handle it. Using 4 of 14 possible cores, only running about 29% capacity…so :p:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

But still. It’s funny anyway :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2083911]I’ve got another quad core rig and 2 more dual cores…plus my dual core lappy if it can handle it. Using 4 of 14 possible cores, only running about 29% capacity…so :p:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

lol, don’t forget the 3870’s :bigsmile::stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=jwill427;2083944]lol, don’t forget the 3870’s :bigsmile::p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, can’t forget those…I might have to run an extension cord from my neighbors house.:iagree: