Ok my follow up. Thank you for all your help. What I ended up doing was getting another copy of Disk 1....that would make it my 3rd resulting in the same TC Sector error everytime. So now that I had determined it wasn't the disk and it was my resources. ( Current version on anydvd, and clone2...also trying dvd43 and Video Vault. Using all combinations of the 4 but not anydvd and dvd43 at the same time) Well anydvd and clone2 had made me lazy and went back to the old standby DVd Decrypter and Shrink Dvd...WaLa. Success finally. Even though it took me a lot longer to rip and burn than anydvd and clone it would have saved me a lot of work to just use ol reliable....Thank you adict and Eric for your help.