Hot/hot/hot Hd Discovery Set

vbimport

HOT HOT HOT! Discovery Channel Store - Planet Earth HD-DVD Complete 4 DVD Set for $29.95 Plus Free Shipping!!
Posted on Sunday February 24th, 2008 by lights in the Books / Movies / Music / Magazines category
The Planet Earth DVD Sets are all on sale. If you have a regular DVD player, you get it for $59.95. The HD-DVD and Blu-ray Disc Sets are on sale for $79.95. But for a short time only, you get $50 (yes, $50!) off the HD-DVD set, making it $29.95!! No telling how long this will last, so jump on it now! This would make a GREAT Christmas present to sock away for this December! Add the HD-DVD set to your cart to see the discount. Free shipping expires tomorrow, 2/25/08! PLANET EARTH HD-DVD COMPLETE 4 DVD SET FOR $29.95 PLUS FREE SHIPPING DEAL
:bigsmile::iagree::clap:

Bought two sets for gifts. :cop:

Side note// these can not be returned// however they might be able to be exchanged if defective. ???

Be aware that this is the the Discovery Channel version of the series. Not the same as the BBC release.

[QUOTE=CDan;2006662]Be aware that this is the the Discovery Channel version of the series. Not the same as the BBC release.[/QUOTE]

Where did you hear that? I think it is the same, it was the Discovery channel that aired the BBC production several months ago. Please give substantiating info that they are different.

Uh, you do know that no one we be selling HD-dvd anymore? Also it now says 79 dollars on the site so I guess its over already. Now if it was Blueray… Oh well dream on.
wildfrog

Discovery-- Narrator: Sigourney Weaver, 1080i/AVC
BBC-- Narrator: David Attenborough, 1080p/VC-1

The BBC version is uncut, showing about 5 mins more each episode with total runtime of 530 minutes versus Discovery 480 minutes.

Yo-

As was said before - the HD version - 4 disc set is NOW $80 shipped from the Discovery Channel-

Deep Discount has the original BBC HD - 5 disc set for $55 shipped here:

http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=8785460

[QUOTE=wildfrog;2007086] Also it now says 79 dollars on the site so I guess its over already.

It still comes up $29.99. You have to add it to your shopping cart and when you select “Check Out”, it changes from $79.99 to $29.99.

[QUOTE=RookieRipper;2007155][QUOTE=wildfrog;2007086] Also it now says 79 dollars on the site so I guess its over already.

It still comes up $29.99. You have to add it to your shopping cart and when you select “Check Out”, it changes from $79.99 to $29.99.[/QUOTE]

Yo-

I’m entering all info on Discovery Channel site - and it still comes up $79.95 plus tax at checkout-eh!!

Just tried it and it came up $29.95 for me also when I hit Check Out :confused:

[QUOTE=getit29;2007178]Just tried it and it came up $29.95 for me also when I hit Check Out :confused:[/QUOTE]

Yo-

Wife musta had the ‘do not buy’ blocker installed on my 'puter-eh!! :eek:

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2007256]Yo-

Wife musta had the ‘do not buy’ blocker installed on my 'puter-eh!! :eek:[/QUOTE]

If I have told you once, I have told you twice, laptop, wifi (hidden private internet acount billed to an alternate address), ship to an alternate address, then hide in the trunk and sneak in the house when she is asleap!!! Then leave in closet for 3 months, then help her acidentally find it, then say, dont you remember honey, we talked about buying that about 6 months ago, and its been siting in there forever. I forgot about it!!! And when she goes looking through recent charges to find it, its not there (in the clear and get to keep it)…

Of course you have to be carfull. Bought a hauppauge tv tuner, hid it in the trunk (today). she went to the grocery store (didn’t get it out of the trunk, she might put grocerys back ther and find it with a reciept dated today). this will be my last post for a few days (going to be grounded…).

[QUOTE=ripit;2007268]If I have told you once, I have told you twice, laptop, wifi (hidden private internet acount billed to an alternate address), ship to an alternate address, then hide in the trunk and sneak in the house when she is asleap!!! Then leave in closet for 3 months, then help her acidentally find it, then say, dont you remember honey, we talked about buying that about 6 months ago, and its been siting in there forever. I forgot about it!!! And when she goes looking through recent charges to find it, its not there (in the clear and get to keep it)…

Of course you have to be carfull. Bought a hauppauge tv tuner, hid it in the trunk (today). she went to the grocery store (didn’t get it out of the trunk, she might put grocerys back ther and find it with a reciept dated today). this will be my last post for a few days (going to be grounded…).[/QUOTE]

hahaha…to be married is like being a secret agent lol

[QUOTE=Blodulv;2007407]hahaha…to be married is like being a secret agent lol[/QUOTE]
You have no idea (unless you are married)… If you get caught, you are at their mercy. Its like visiting a foreign sovereign nation every day. If they let you of with a slap. so be it. if they decide to execute you, theres not much you or anyone else can do about it. but back on topic…
I wonder how much I would be punished for buying it (I dont make the laws,I just live under them)… If I can convince the authorities that I bought it before the ban (its banned if it wasn’t her idea), they can not legally hod it against me…

Marriage is the same worldwide :bigsmile:

That’s why I hate the idea of being under control but wanna have children , how can I do this ? :rolleyes:

No children outside marriage allowed :wink:

Item(s) Subtotal: 79.95
Discount: 50.00-
----------
Total: 29.95

Payment information:
$ 29.95
----------
Balance: $ .00