Hooters

do you like hooters follow the link for the hooters of 2006 callendar

:slight_smile:

Absolutely first class :bow: :bow: :bow: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ROFL! I thought for sure someone had gone overboard and there would be a thread closure. :stuck_out_tongue: LOL Good one! (And I see Dee has an interesting sense of humor.)

Back when I was living at my parents house, out on the farm … the girl next door used to have hooters like that :wink:

Damn she had a nice set of hooters! And if she was in a good mood, she let me play with them too :wink:

Sigh Those were the days!

And she also had a friendly, very loving cat, which was always jumping in my lap :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha
I was having a giggle at the thought of all you guys rushing to click that link, only to find these were not the hooters you were thinking of. :p:p

what some lovely hooters they have!

Gee … I wish I had a pair of hooters … I could play with them all night long :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, Dee, I knew when I saw the link no one would be that silly to post what the average guy would have been thinking of–plus it would have kind of been ‘no-no’ here to post something like that. I remember thinking before I clicked on the link if it had something to do with owls… and I was right. I got a good giggle out of it, especially after seeing the screech owls and remembering what happened in “My Cousin Vinny.” :bigsmile:

Thinking of somthing from Chat
and the chap that Started this Thread haz nearly the Same name as our Big Guy 7

:cool::bigsmile:

Yo-

Leave it to our beloved [B][I]Di [/I][/B]to find a thread like this - started by a member with a familar nickname-eh!!:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Heres a pair of hooters

I thought it was a link to the Hooters restaurant calender but didn’t understand why it would be for 2006.

http://www.hooters.com/Funstuff.aspx