Home Of The Giants

vbimport

I received a read error during the copy process of Home of the Giants. I downloaded and installed the 7032 beta. It did not resolve the issues.

How do I backup this movie?

[QUOTE=mikemc0730;2508461]I received a read error during the copy process of Home of the Giants. I downloaded and installed the 7032 beta. It did not resolve the issues.

How do I backup this movie?[/QUOTE]

Hi mikemc0730
Welcome to the forum :flower:

This is a 2007 film so it is not a protection issue, there are two possibilities for your issue…

1. PathPlayer has issues or conflicts with older films/titles, in which case going into common settings-> “PathPlayer” and disabling it will resolve this problem…

or

1. The DVD itself has either scratches and/or fingerprints on it, in which case cleaning the disc can resolve most of this type of issue…

If your not sure on how to clean the playing surface of the disc, try using a little windex glass cleaner and wipe it off with a soft lint free cloth…also when you wipe it off go in a straight line from the center hole to the outer edge ([B]Don’t[/B] go in a circular motion)

Thanks for the help. It was the PathPlayer setting.

[QUOTE=mikemc0730;2508860]Thanks for the help. It was the PathPlayer setting.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I had a feeling ti was the problem and was my first suggestion :smiley:
course you never can tell so I tossed in the other :bigsmile:

Anyway glad to hear you got it :clap:

Have a great weekend my friend :flower: