Holland Township man names son after Adolf Hitler

vbimport

HOLLAND TWP. | In a living room decorated with war books, German combat knives and swastikas, a 2-year-old boy, blond and blue-eyed, played with a plastic dinner set.

The boy, asked his name, put down a tiny plate and ran behind his father’s leg. He flashed a shy smile but wouldn’t answer. Heath Campbell, 35, the boy’s father, encouraged him.

“Say Adolf,” said Campbell, a Holocaust denier who has three children named for Nazism.

Again, the boy wouldn’t answer. It wasn’t the first time the name caused hesitation.

Adolf Hitler Campbell – it’s indeed the name on his birth certificate – turns 3 today, and the Campbell family believes the boy has been mistreated. A local supermarket refused to make a birthday cake with “Adolf Hitler” on it.

The ShopRite in Greenwich Township has also refused to make a cake bearing the name of Campbell’s daughter, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, who turns 2 in February.

Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, a girl named for Schutzstaffel head Heinrich Himmler, turns 1 in April.

“ShopRite can’t even make a cake for a 3-year-old,” said Deborah Campbell, 25, who is Heath’s wife of three years and the mother of the children. “That’s sad.”

The rest of the article can be found here.

It’s a shame how much abuse these kids are going to get when they’re older. :frowning:

Just think how wonderful it would be if the Campbell genes were removed from the Gene pool. oh wait! They will be … unless the kids change their names :iagree:

RANDOMOUS
There are loones every where. This guy is a holocaust denier
of course he would do something stupid like that. I wonder
what he named his dog? Probably NAPOLEAN. Like they
say a schmuck is a schmuck.
ZAP.:(:frowning:

At least this is illegal in Germany…and I´m rather surprised it can be done anywhere.

[QUOTE=deanimator;2177659]At least this is illegal in Germany…and I´m rather surprised it can be done anywhere.[/QUOTE]
There’s no laws about sticking your dick in a blender either - Lawmakers just don’t expect anyone to be dumb enough to do it :stuck_out_tongue:

You can’t make idiot-proof laws … the universe invents bigger, better idiots :iagree:

I know that in some countries the law will not allow you to give a child a name which will cause discomfort in later life. It´s regarded as a form of child abuse. I know of one case where some low IQ parents tried to name their kid “Sex Fruit”…it got rejected.

Some children should be governmentally sanctioned orphans :iagree:

You can name your kid anything you want here but you might not get a cake with their name on it http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081217/ap_on_fe_st/odd_hitler_cake

[QUOTE=zap em;2177646]RANDOMOUS
There are loones every where. This guy is a holocaust denier
of course he would do something stupid like that. I wonder
what he named his dog? Probably NAPOLEAN. Like they
say a schmuck is a schmuck.
ZAP.:(:([/QUOTE]

He’s not a Holocaust denier. He’s a Holocaust supporter. That’s the jargon they hide behind because they know that the would be ostracized even more harshly. Why deny God exists when you can just deny that Satan exists, thus making God irrelevant.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2178419]Why deny God exists when you can just deny that Satan exists, thus making God irrelevant.[/QUOTE]
I reckon being an Atheist would be easier than being a holocaust supporter.

The existence of god cannot be proven, whereas the worlds medical knowledge stems from the torture of Jews by the Nazis’s.

[QUOTE=debro;2178636]I reckon being an Atheist would be easier than being a holocaust supporter.

The existence of god cannot be proven, whereas the worlds medical knowledge stems from the torture of Jews by the Nazis’s.[/QUOTE]

God cannot be proven nor disproved. While the Germans did contribute vast amounts of knowledge by torturing Jew, homosexuals, and a whole other hosts of what they viewed as “undesirables”, let us not forget the Japanese who infected the Chinese with Anthrax and then vivisected them to see the bacteria 's work as it occurred.

Atheism is a belief system which is one’s right. I did not intend to offend anyone who is atheist. I was just trying to give an example that is used against the church. I have many friends who are “true” atheist and have no concern either way on church comings and goings. They are not to be confused with people who hate churches for what ever reason they need to hate.

An immoral person could say that the holocaust provided valuable medical knowledge so it did then serve a purpose. An ethical slant on the subject matter need not only come from a “religious” person but can be and often does come by people who love humans and happen to be atheist.

The Neurosurgeon who saved my life and has been a friend of mine for 15 years is an atheist. I have the utmost respect for him. Absolutely the utmost respect for him, Dr. Patrick Mastrioanni, Bridgeport, Ct. 1-203-336-3303.

Various news sources have reported that the children where removed from their homes. However, there is an update:

UPDATE: Toddler called Adolf Hitler, sisters not removed from home because of Nazi names. DYFS made the statement today after The Express-Times reported Tuesday that the state had taken Adolf Hitler Campbell, 3, and his younger sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie, from their parent’s Holland Township, Hunterdon County home.

“Just to be clear, removal of a child from a family is only done when there’s an imminent danger to a child and that wouldn’t include the child’s name alone,” spokeswoman Kate Bernyk said. “We wouldn’t remove a child based on their name.”

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/warren-county/index.ssf/2009/01/update_toddler_called_adolf_hi.html

I’m sure that an angry, violent, gun toting, bald headed, smoking, drinking, swearing, self-mutilating neo-nazi environment is the perfect place for children to grow into healthy Adults :iagree:

I hope the poor kids haven’t been tattooed with 88 yet!

The Department of Youth and Family Services isn´t saying why the kids have been removed.