Holiday Season 2010 - What's on your wishlist?

vbimport

Hello everyone! So, the holiday (shopping) season has started - what are you hoping Santa will bring you?

I’m mostly looking forward to the time off that comes with Christmas! :bigsmile:

Everythingjust kidding ,no I’m notEverything

When greed starts there’s no stopping it.

…So I walked into the Dollar Store…The sign said “Everything One Dollar”…So I gave them a Dollar…Where am I going to put all this stuff?..

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2560623]…So I walked into the Dollar Store…The sign said “Everything One Dollar”…So I gave them a Dollar…Where am I going to put all this stuff?..[/QUOTE] You should be able to fit a hotdog with everything in your mouth (bite by bite), so get a hotdog and put everything on it! :iagree:

[QUOTE=marloyd;2560605]Everythingjust kidding ,no I’m notEverything

When greed starts there’s no stopping it.[/QUOTE]

Haha, 10/10 for honesty :bigsmile:

As for me…I really don’t have the foggiest :eek:…although I wouldn’t mind waking up on Christmas Day, minus the ~6lbs in weight that seems to have crept on in the last month. :slight_smile:

Feel lucky thats all you gained I can’t beleive how much I’ve gain after I quit smokin , the wifes got to round me around to dust me off.

But to be true I don’;t need a thing as long as every body’s health is good.
Merry Christmas Everybody

[QUOTE=Bakst0ne;2560600]Hello everyone! So, the holiday (shopping) season has started - what are you hoping Santa will bring you?

I’m mostly looking forward to the time off that comes with Christmas! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I’m easily pleased.

A nice relaxing break with the family.

Oh and no snow too! :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

We could use a huge amount of money around here.

Sun, Sea and funlovin’ Girls, hehe.

[QUOTE=chef;2561010]Sun, Sea and funlovin’ Girls, hehe.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure that you can afford all of this? :stuck_out_tongue:

btw, I’d like to get a media player, and maybe also an external 2.5" HDD to be used with it :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2560629]:eek:…although I wouldn’t mind waking up on Christmas Day, minus the ~6lbs in weight that seems to have crept on in the last month. :)[/QUOTE]

:bow: IM so with you on that one :o

:bigsmile:…Maybe Santa can send kids to the Moon and Di can intertain this Group …
di had to google what a …Flip im not evan going to look that Word up Again
…Group is Straight no chaser,

Playboy Mansion
with most beautiful [B]300[/B] lady worldwide :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Burnsama;2561203]Playboy Mansion
with most beautiful [B]300[/B] lady worldwide :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Did you forget something? :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2560629]…although I wouldn’t mind waking up on Christmas Day, minus the ~6lbs in weight that seems to have crept on in the last month. :)[/QUOTE] Just tell Baz he should stop creeping on top of you while you sleep! :stuck_out_tongue:

:bigsmile: a Fembot and a controlling interest in the Umbrella Corporation

[QUOTE=geno888;2561282]Did you forget something? :p[/QUOTE]

:clap:
Your my VIP Guest :clap:

Your my VIP Guest :clap:[/QUOTE]

drooool :bigsmile:

I forgot the obvious: proper SNOW!! :eek:

We seem to be the only city in England that hasn’t had a decent amount - even the neighbouring counties on all sides of us have had a decent coating! :stuck_out_tongue:

I can ship you a few tons…

[QUOTE=chef;2561678]I can ship you a few tons…[/QUOTE]

:bow:Please di dont Ever get snow :bow:

:flower: