Hiya All

vbimport

Hi All, my name is Owen, 44 year old male from Bristol and new to the site.
I was guided here by none other than ‘Arachne’ one of your forum Admin/Moderator thankyou Lin and I would also like to thank another Admin/Moderator - Vroom for his speedy replies and help with my problem.
All the best
Owen

Boo :wink:

Welcome to the madhouse. Well this part at least :bigsmile:

Nah seriously, hope you decide to stick around, the folks here are a great lot…and they know a bunch of stuff too :eek:

Thanks Lin well its in my Bookmarks now :wink: so as Arni said I Will be Back!! :-B

Gooood. And don’t feel shy about adding your tuppence worth to a thread if it takes your fancy…the more the merrier! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=cappi01;2599624]Hi All, my name is Owen, 44 year old male from Bristol and new to the site.
I was guided here by none other than ‘Arachne’ one of your forum Admin/Moderator thankyou Lin and I would also like to thank another Admin/Moderator - Vroom for his speedy replies and help with my problem.
All the best
Owen[/QUOTE]

Welcome Owen don’t be afraid to look around and join in ,their all great around here.

Thanks Marloyd

[QUOTE=cappi01;2599624]… would also like to thank another Admin/Moderator - Vroom for his speedy replies…
Owen[/QUOTE]

He´s not called Vroom for nothin :wink:

This is a cool place, and lotsa nice people. Hang around sir and enjoy it. :slight_smile: