Hitman2 copied 1:1

Originally posted by saturnotaku
Same here. Actually, when I tried to write the image using Alcohol the program crashed. Se la vi.

Wonder why I’m not surprised. :stuck_out_tongue: Oh well, it was worth a try even if the odds were very low indeed. :wink:

Geez, I hate it when people make up stupid threads with a bunch of false information.

Some people just DON’T get it…

CRACK is a dirty word. It conjers up images of old dirty repair men with sagging jeans, fat women in spandex, and piles of drugs. We here in this forum know about cracks but would prefer not to talk of them.

We like to talk about nice clean things that conjer up images of sweet summer rain, fields full of wild flowers and cute cuddly puppies. You know, like 1:1 copyies of games we own. :slight_smile:

Now that I got that out of my system, I’m off to jump on my Harley, run down to the pub for some beer and watch football. :bigsmile:

Originally posted by stretcharmstron
did you make sure to NOT close the last session?
If you make a RAW image, then Close/not Close doesn’t matter

Originally posted by Smabbage
[B]Some people just DON’T get it…

CRACK is a dirty word. It conjers up images of old dirty repair men with sagging jeans, fat women in spandex, and piles of drugs. We here in this forum know about cracks but would prefer not to talk of them.

We like to talk about nice clean things that conjer up images of sweet summer rain, fields full of wild flowers and cute cuddly puppies. You know, like 1:1 copyies of games we own. :slight_smile:

Now that I got that out of my system, I’m off to jump on my Harley, run down to the pub for some beer and watch football. :bigsmile: [/B]

did i miss something? the image he burnt was cracked or was it 1:1? i didnt notice anyhting that indicated he used a crack (cant read italian tho so i dunno)

Ok, this thread is getting dragged on too long. And i am a bit slow :cool: .

Does this method work

YES            OR            NO          

Please answer either yes or no!

Thanks!

welcome Back to the horror time we had at the beginning of safedisc 2
:Z :Z :Z

any feedback about the use of blindwrite image with insektor and the new BWA format ?