High Definition Christmas

With the Holidays approaching, what are you guys putting on your “Wish List”?

I am sending my list to the Santa asking for some nice speakers to compliment our Onkyo SR805.

I am looking for your thoughts on which speakers will work nicely to compliment the receiver, the blu-ray player and my wife’s HD TV, any idea will be appreciated.

And let’s hear what HD stuff you would like for Christmas.

Thanks

First of all I want to update my LG H10 Bluray drive, then I want to get an HDCP compliant 24" monitor to go with my 50" Sony HDTV. I also need a new Bluray standalone, I am looking towards Black Friday.

Wow, with a list like that, Alan you had better been a good boy the entire year. LOL

No ideas for speakers I guess.

[quote=~KIPPER~;2149631]Wow, with a list like that, Alan you had better been a good boy the entire year. LOL

No ideas for speakers I guess.[/quote]
I have to get someone to wire my Den before I get new speakers, I have a Bose setup now but its only 3 speakers, I need 2 more.

[quote=~KIPPER~;2149627]With the Holidays approaching, what are you guys putting on your “Wish List”?

I am sending my list to the Santa asking for some nice speakers to compliment our Onkyo SR805.

I am looking for your thoughts on which speakers will work nicely to compliment the receiver, the blu-ray player and my wife’s HD TV, any idea will be appreciated.

And let’s hear what HD stuff you would like for Christmas.

Thanks[/quote]

I guess that depends on how much you want to spent. :slight_smile:

These would be nice.

[U][B]Paradigm Monitor Series v.5 Speaker System[/B][/U]

[B]Link:[/B] http://hometheatermag.com/floorloudspeakers/108parav5/

As for what I want. I don’t know yet, going to have to think on that one.

:cool::cool:

Those look nice!!!

I don’t think Mrs. Claus will be allowing that in her Xmas budget though.

A PanasonicDMP-BD55 player would be very nice

[QUOTE=Celina;2149928]A PanasonicDMP-BD55 player would be very nice[/QUOTE]

Looks like a nice player. I did see it for less on line too.

Kipper I have been eyeballing these: http://www.klipsch.com/products/speakers.aspx

Some nice setups there Doc; but I will have to save for a very LONG TIME to get them.

PS3 and a 32" (or bigger) TV

I’m not made of money but saving for a 3000.00 speaker set from the link I gave ya. Most likely will be my only upgrade for sound and this will go great with Onkyo stuff that I am planning to get as well.

If you like Onkyo, register for Club Onkyo (free and rewards points). They have outstanding deals on discontinued and refurbished items. Once you register, it’s a little tricky to find the link so the screenshot could help.

http://www.clubonkyo.com/welcome.cfm

Thanks Jeff for the information.

I was going to ask Santa for a 32+" LCD for Christmas but I never get what I ask for :sad:

So maybe I will just have to guy one myself :wink:

I want this Recorder and some better speakers for my Onkyo system (wow…lots of Onkyo people here:))