Hide cdr media question for olli

hi

recently i made a back up of unreal tournament 2003 using blindwrite. This back up would work in a cd-rw drive without hide cdr media enabled. Since i have updated clone cd to version 4.2.0.1 the back up of ut2k3 will NOT work in my writer anymore without hide cdr media enabled. So my question is why would it work without hide cdr media enabled before, but after i updated clone cd it wont work without it anymore?

Did you use the latest Blindwrite version 4.2.5?

[i]29th of November 2002

Blindwrite 4.2.5 is available. AutoPlay filter require a reboot after the installation. AutoPlay is an automatic hide media option (like insektor previously) it will run on cd burned with this version.[/i]
So in fact Bindwrite is blocking the ATIP reading automatically from the CD. CloneCD’s Hide CDR Media may prevent this. I’m only guessing here though… Maybe this info helps someone?

using blindwrite 4.2.2:p and its not even installed anymore been playing the game with out hide cdr media for last 2 weeks now i updated clone cd it needs atip to be hidden

ok now i updated clone cd to v4.2.0.2 and now it works in the writer without hide cdr media again

hide cdr media must still be buggy?

hi!
I cant choose the hide cdr media optioN!!
is it cause of my cdrw drive?
its a plex w2410a

thank you

“hipt” wrote:

>
[…]
>

>I cant choose the hide cdr media optioN!!

…because you haven’t read the FAQ!