Hide cd-r

vbimport

hi, i'd like to know about something i read concerning people selecting a "hide cd-r" function? if this is on clone cd why is it that i can't find it? is it only available on the non-US version? if so, where can i d/l the non-us version. thanks for any help.

afaik all the versions are the same, what makes your different is that it detects your local settings when you install it, ie. America where the hide cdr functions is illegal.
Now say for exampleif you were to set your local settings to say Canada and you installed it there wouldn’t be a problem:D

You can unlock it with this little tool.

one other thing, i’m running windows 2000 and when i want to scan for bad sectors in clonyxxl it tells me i can’t b/c my aspi layer isn’t active. thing is, i’ve installed aspi 4.6 off of the clony website. should i get 4.7?

the latest version of ASPI is recommended. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by evilhom3r
one other thing, i’m running windows 2000 and when i want to scan for bad sectors in clonyxxl it tells me i can’t b/c my aspi layer isn’t active. thing is, i’ve installed aspi 4.6 off of the clony website. should i get 4.7?
4.70 has 64 bit drivers for corresponding XP versions. 4.60 is fine for Win9x & Win2K

thanks. downloaded service pack 2 and it’s running like a dream