Hide CD-R Media?

is there a diiferent hide cd-r media program that will work with all drives?
seems that CloneCD Hide CDR Media doesn’t work with my Lite-On Combo SOHC-5232K drive.

How did you discover this problem Accel7? The only programs I know are Alcohol, BlindWrite and if you got a Plextor PlexTools can do the job. Maybe it can be used without having a plextor I never tried it.

well it might just be the backup of Call of Duty i made that doesnt work properly.
i made the backup disc using the Lite-On drive.
what is weird is that the backup of CoD works fine in my Plex Premium drive with Hide CD-R Media CloneCD Tray enabled, but won’t work in the Lite-On drive at all.
ohwell atleast the backup works in the Plex drive.

You could try making another backup to see if that solves the problem - try reading the source disk with CloneCD and burn the image with Fireburner, using low read / write speeds.

Best to use alcohol’s Hide CD-R media if possible, since CloneCD may still have its Hide CD-R function blacklisted by safedisc 3+

try blindwrite autoplay (http://www.vso-software.fr/download.htm#) look at blindwrite 5 and above bwabulder download the autoplay and install that, make sure to restart you pc for it to work. its good and free.

hope that helps, ben

Daemon Tools will do everything you need.

i installed CloneCD 5.0.0.0 and CoD works fine now.
works perfect in my Lite-On SOHC-5232K.
also Doom 3 and Painkiller don’t give me the “Emulation Detected” message when i try to play those games aswell.