Hidden ip cam suggestions

vbimport

Hi, I’m looking for an ip camera that you can use in wifi with adsl-router.
This camera must support Ftp and ddns for access via Internet.
Cam you suggest me one with these features?

Sent from Note 4 device - Rome - Italy

There are tons of them for sale here in the USA. I bought a Black Label 2601 IP/WiFi camera to help keep an eye on my Parrot during the day. It can pan and tilt, takes a Micro-SD card and has it’s own program for viewing on Android or PC’s.
Paid less then 50 for it and it’s OK for that kind of price and the remote pan and tilt functions with sound are very handy.
It IS NOT weather proof or designed to be outside so if you need that there are version that are hardened for that use for more money.

[QUOTE=Dartman;2775553]There are tons of them for sale here in the USA. I bought a Black Label 2601 IP/WiFi camera to help keep an eye on my Parrot during the day. It can pan and tilt, takes a Micro-SD card and has it’s own program for viewing on Android or PC’s.
Paid less then 50 for it and it’s OK for that kind of price and the remote pan and tilt functions with sound are very handy.
It IS NOT weather proof or designed to be outside so if you need that there are version that are hardened for that use for more money.
http://www.amazon.com/Black-Label-BL2601-camera-Vision/dp/B0145HF8OG[/QUOTE]
Thank you for answer but I’m looking for an hidden ipcam…

If I am understanding you right you can buy what is called a NANNY cam. it is hidden for the parent to watch a Nanny or even just a child.

[QUOTE=thor21344;2775645]If I am understanding you right you can buy what is called a NANNY cam. it is hidden for the parent to watch a Nanny or even just a child.[/QUOTE]
Excuse me for my english. I meant to say a spy cam…

The most spy cams can do that.

[QUOTE=Dokman;2775928]The most spy cams can do that.[/QUOTE]

There are a lot chinese products on the market for different prices. I don’t know if I can trust in some brands. Now I still don’t know a reliable cam I can buy.
Yesterday I bought a cam online that apparently seemed more reliable but the seller answered me that the cam can’t use ftp and ddns features.
This camera (Frizzy brand and it is a charger with hidden cam) has a properly software for streaming video on internet and it has an app on IOS and Android markets to do that.
So I’m little confused…

Have you considered using an old android phone as a camera? There are several apps that let you use your old phone as a security cam. Might be a cheap way of doing it without having to spend a lot and get too technical.