Hiccups while burning a download

vbimport

I am having a problem with burning cd’s to disk. I am downloading from BitComet/Pirate Bay onto my C: drive.
When I listen to them on Media Player, there aren’t any problems but when I burn them and listen to them on the CD from my CD/DVD player, I get hiccups and bumps. I read on this forum that it is being caused by a fautly mp3PRO.dll file. Something about the audio plug-in being a 2.0.5.0 when it should be 2.0.0.6. Is this true? And how do I go about correcting it?

I hope this is making sense. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You should be aware that the rules of the forum do not allow us to discuss copyright protected material that is downloaded without permission of the copyright holders.

Since you have asked a general question, without mentioning specific files, your thread will be allowed to stand.

Unfortunately, I don’t have an answer for you. Someone with more knowledge on the subject will come along soon, and if not, I’ll move the thread to the Audio forum.

:eek::doh::(:confused:

Actually, it looks like Fhoosa has started a similar thread in the Nero forum. That [B]is [/B]against the rules. It is called crossposting and causes confusion on where to answer.

If you look in this thread and have an answer for Fhoosa, please reply in his other thread found here: http://club.myce.com/f48/hiccups-burps-after-burnng-313613/

I’ll close this one now.