Hi, I'm new!

Hey guys. I’m new to this forum. Just getting to know my computer. I’ve been finding this more and more fasinating everyday and I’m just trying for the basics at the moment. Don’t get me wrong I know how to run application in windows but that’s just about it.

I recently traded my car seats for this:

m2n vm- asus mb.
dual core- 4200 amd 64 bit processors
I have 3 gigs of ram 4 dimm in all and they are all mixed. ( I hear that that’s not a good thing) =S.

Running a pretty crappy video card. It’s a ATI radeon x… something or another. 128 mbs mehhh.

oh yah, I’m running windows vista ultimate 64 bit.

I’m looking to get a new MB because mine seems so out dated, let me know what you think.

[QUOTE=PinkieMoscow;2290076]Hey guys. I’m new to this forum. Just getting to know my computer. I’ve been finding this more and more fasinating everyday and I’m just trying for the basics at the moment. Don’t get me wrong I know how to run application in windows but that’s just about it.

[B]I recently traded my car seats for this[/B]:

[B]m2n vm- asus mb.[/B]
[B]dual core- 4200 amd 64 bit processors[/B]
[B]I have 3 gigs of ram 4 dimm in all and they are all mixed. ( I hear that that’s not a good thing) =S.[/B]

Running a pretty crappy video card. It’s a ATI radeon x… something or another. 128 mbs mehhh.

oh yah, I’m running windows vista ultimate 64 bit.

I’m looking to get a new MB because mine seems so out dated, let me know what you think.[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the forum, I hope you are not sitting on your floorboards of your car just to buy a computer. LOL. Hope you enjoy it here.:wink:

PinkieMoscow

Welcome to CDFreaks

The board you have is a decent one as far as that goes.
As always a lot depends on what you want to do with it.

Mixing ram is not ideal but i have a couple rigs with mixed ram and no problems yet.