Hi i'm new, seeking some help about alcohol 120

vbimport

hi there, I would really appreciate your help:
I recently bought a DVD burner with high hopes of illegally extending my DVD and PS2 library. But when i got it and tried to use it, i discovered that it wasn’t that easy. There was the problem of copyright protect.
So i came on the internet, and discorvered the worlds largest CD/DVD community, and from browsing and reading past threads, i noticed that Alcohol 120%, DVD43 and DVD dycryptor were good starts. DVD43 didn’t work and i didn’t understand DVD dycryptor.
So i went and bought Alcohol 120% V1.9.6 B(4719). So i tried to bypass the copyright protect… I didn’t work.
So my question is, am i missing something? what do i need to do to bypass the copyright protect with Alcohol 120?

Thank you for reading and trying to help me. I hope i can add to your growing community.

Mikey

I recently bought a DVD burner with high hopes of illegally extending my DVD and PS2 library. But when i got it and tried to use it, i discovered that it wasn’t that easy.

I think you should read the posting guidelines.

So i went and bought Alcohol 120% V1.9.6 B(4719).

Sorry, I have a little trouble believing this when you’re pirating dvd’s and games. Anyhow, as this is a violation of the posting guidelines here I shall close the topic.