Hi I Have A Problem!

vbimport

yes i just bught this really cool game Jedi academy i made a iso copy of it with win ISO to make a back up like if i knew :eek: my lil song he is 3 i can blame him he doesnt know he broke my cd no the second one no i had to be the first one. i was wondering if with clone cd i could use the iso that i made to burn a cd that could work??? :stuck_out_tongue: can u :bow: help???

im so :confused: that i dont know what else to do :rolleyes: can u please e-mail me to rArcangel84@hotmail.com okay thank you

Hi rArcangel84 and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately i doubt you can make a correct cd-rom with the ISO file. It does not contain anything about the special sectors and tracks. When clonecd makes an image , for example , it also adds an extra file with the special marked sectors and tracks to imitate an almost 100% correct image.

WinIso does not do this , so i’m very doubtul you can ever get a working cd-rom with that image. I’m sorry

But you can still run it on a virtual drive :stuck_out_tongue: i think:confused:

If all else fails then try kazaa

Wet Dog 500: read the forum rules, no talk of illegal activities.

sry but because he owns the original (broken) cd dosent it make his ownership legal?

You have the license to the software (broken CD), so yes, I believe you have rights in this part. If you really want to get a new original CD, check the support manual that came with the CD…usually toward the back they have an address where you can mail the CD in and they will send you a new one. :smiley:

Originally posted by cmr2003x

You have the license to the software (broken CD), so yes, I believe you have rights in this part. If you really want to get a new original CD, check the support manual that came with the CD…usually toward the back they have an address where you can mail the CD in and they will send you a new one. :smiley:

I’ve done that before (with scratched) and they are usually ok about it.