Hi,i coldn't backup untraceable

i tried with enable and disable pathplayer,but i always get a resading error…
i sent the ifo files

Perhaps if you post a burn log or the error that you are getting maybe someone might be able to help also is the disc dirty or scratched, if it is a new one you might try taking it back and get a new one as sometimes the new disc get messed up when they are pressed

the disc is new no scratches…and inside the program there is an option to save the ifo file,and another to send it…
and that’s what i did.

Here lately i’ve seen quite a few bad presses upon release. Usually these show no visible signs of scratch or damage, but still won’t rip.

Reading a disc is one thing, ripping another. Just because you can put a disc in and watch it does not mean it will rip.

I’ve personally had this happen a couple times this year with new releases.

My advice, exchange for a new copy and try again.

Good deal.

Glad you got it!

Please restrict your posts to DVDFab.

Backed it up earlier had no problems,it is a Sony release so there not much copy protection.

[QUOTE=csbond2;2052389]Backed it up earlier had no problems,it is a Sony release so there not much copy protection.[/QUOTE]

so,maybe i downlaod a corrupted file,i’ll redownload again

[I]Maybe you should legally purchase the movie! [/I]

Did not know it was out yet,

But maybe we should let the Mods do the moderating!..

on website it says now version 5.0.0.2
and
3.0.1.0 beta
similar problem when i got saw 4.i sent the ifo files

Yeah, release date for R1 is May 13…in the US anyway…not sure about our friends to the north.
I’ve heard it’s a pretty good flick.

[QUOTE=7thSinger;2052050]Here lately i’ve seen quite a few bad presses upon release. Usually these show no visible signs of scratch or damage, but still won’t rip.

Reading a disc is one thing, ripping another. Just because you can put a disc in and watch it does not mean it will rip.

I’ve personally had this happen a couple times this year with new releases.

My advice, exchange for a new copy and try again.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I agree

[B]@acuariano…What region is your disc?[/B]

[QUOTE=acuariano;2052392]so,maybe i downlaod a corrupted file,i’ll redownload [B]dvdfab [[/B]sorry for misunderstood] again[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=maineman;2052594]Yeah, release date for R1 is May 13…in the US anyway…not sure about our friends to the north.
I’ve heard it’s a pretty good flick.

Yup, I agree

[B]@acuariano…What region is your disc?[/B][/QUOTE]

region 1 …,also had the same problem reading an old movie
dragon wars

I may have missed it, but what copy mode are you using? And the latest version is 5.0.1.[B]2[/B], give that a try.

yeah i use 5012,i was mntioning that on this iste http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm it has it 5002 version and beta 5012…
…and i tried ful mode and movie only,pathplayer enable and disable…