Hi... have LH-201AH but cannot burn any dvd to disc

Hello all. I am as you can tell new and as in need of help (what else is new) Lite on issue. LH-201AH. I can not burn any dvd to disc but it reads great. It appears to be stuck in the hyper mode

Thanks

Wellcome to the forum. Hyper mode? What software are you using? If your wanting to back up a dvd you own, then try DVDFab free for 30 days.

[QUOTE=psulionsfan;1976085]Hello all. I am as you can tell new and as in need of help (what else is new) Lite on issue. LH-201AH. I can not burn any dvd to disc but it reads great. It appears to be stuck in the hyper mode

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forum :)…I have the same drive and it works fine for me.

Can you give us a little more detail?

What discs have you tried burning to (brand)?

What burning software are you using? If you’re using Nero, can you post an error log, so we can see what’s going on?

The drive used to work fine the all of a sudden it would fail give a message “Burn Procees Failed”…

My computer is a shuttle I built:
ASUS Mother Board P5
Intel Processor 3.4
2 GB Ram
Lite on LH-201AH

I have used Memorex DVD-R and DVD+R, IMATION DVD-R and DVD+R, never had any issues till now

I have used Nero, DVD Cloner III, 1 Click, DVD Fab, DVD Decrypter, DVD Shirnk (nothing will complete a burn). I am trying to make a data disk that is way to large for a cd to send to a co-worker can’t evn make a data DVD

I would suspect the media (those two brands switch manufacturers with the weather, which may explain why they once worked), but to be sure:

Can you try another burn with Nero, and when it fails, it’ll ask if you want to save an error log.

Save it, and post it here - it will tells us a lot about what’s happening with the burn :slight_smile: