Hi & glad I found you

:flower:

Hi everyone,

Hi Snout, do you live in Liverpool? My hubby also work for Jaguar but in Halewood. It was great money but now on short time, working 4 day week, thanks to the bankers lining their own pockets !!

Anyways, I am in my 50’s, married with 2 daughters & we have 3 g/children. I taught myself computing & I love my pc. Ben, who is 4 yrs old loves playing games on my pc, specially Ben10 Alien Force. For such a young age, he is getting to know my pc really well. At first, he tended to bash my keyboard (aarrghhhh) but now he is gentle with it.

Do you think its good idea for Ben to have his own pc in his bedroom? His mum is thinking of getting one for him. His lil sis Isabelle (3 yrs old), is asking for ‘Dora Explorer’ pc (its bright green). It’s quite remarkable how children so young are learning to use pc’s.

I have loadsa questions to ask but for now I’ll check out the posts.

Hope you are having some lovely weather. I wish our summer would arrive…lol

:flower:

Do you think its good idea for Ben to have his own pc in his bedroom?
I wouldn’t give my 4 year old full access to a computer, especially not to the internet.

If you’re planning to give him a computer make sure it’s very securely configured (they can find out anything!) and just don’t ever let it connect to the internet.

His lil sis Isabelle (3 yrs old), is asking for ‘Dora Explorer’ pc
One of those crappy V-Tech things? Of course she asks for it. She’s 3 and she loves Dora like any other 3 year old.

I got a 6 month old daughter who loves bashing her hands on keyboards. Her mom doesn’t like it i approve of it, but i don’t mind. Keyboards are cheaper than most of her toys.

If my kid is ready for a computer i’ll make sure i protect it real good and have a time slot built in. Before you know it she’s like her dad: using the pc more than 8 hours a day. :slight_smile: