Hi all

vbimport

ok here goes my aka is cripster, the name came about cos i’m disabled and i wanted something to go with my wheelchair.

I’m middle aged and type with a stick in me left arm and hand, i’ve been playing around with computers since about 25 years mostly self learning i like to find game that are mouse only as my wife is disabled too, i’m from downunder :slight_smile:

Regards…

Cripster

Hello cripster, nice to meet you, and thanks for telling us a bit about yourself…welcome to the forums :flower:

Welcome cripster, LOL, I thought we had a new gangbanger on the forum, guess not.:cool::smiley:

[QUOTE=Robert De Niro;2059524]Welcome cripster, LOL, I thought we had a new gangbanger on the forum, guess not.:cool::D[/QUOTE]

Nope :disagree: no gangbanger just a wheelchairbanger, when i use to drink and hit the wall all the time lol :):slight_smile:

Anyway i was trying to find out how i can mount Empire Earth i dl’d the cd used nero to copy the files on to a cd, but when i go to play the game keeps telling me to put cd in :frowning:

[QUOTE=cripster;2060482]
Anyway i was trying to find out how i can mount Empire Earth i dl’d the cd used nero to copy the files on to a cd, but when i go to play the game keeps telling me to put cd in :([/QUOTE]

We can only advise you on how to back up a game you own, not a game you downloaded, according to the forum rules.

But if you need help with anything legal, fire away :wink:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2060512]We can only advise you on how to back up a game you own, not a game you downloaded, according to the forum rules.

But if you need help with anything legal, fire away ;)[/QUOTE]

ok thanks and sorry