HHb CDRs

Recently several of my HHb CDr blanks self-destroyed while burning a music CD.
I reported this to the Canadian HHb distributor.
In reply I got a replacementof the number destroyed together with a free gift of 4 times as many.
I had no further problems (?a bad batch?).
I feel that this more than courteous response from the manufacturer deserves publicity.
Ludovic Mirabel

To answer your question correctly and professionally, please understand that none of the replies in this forum should be accepted as fact since it is not posted by a “Admin” or as what I am a “Moderator”.

The problem is obvious to a professional CD freak such as myself, is that it is a well known FACT that media sold in Canada is the worst, this is due to the French-English conflict and too much on the job drinking. I reccomend what CD Freaks reccomend, the BEST media = Memorex, purchase it from the USA or any country other than Canada.

That should fix your problem, we CD Freaks are always glad to help.

====

Hi this is Spath, I am a CD Freaks Moderator but foolishly I forgot my password - no worries the admins are working to fix it ASAP :slight_smile:

Anyway I am a “CD Freaks” expert, which means I am able to assist you in this matter. I strongly advise that you ignore posts by anyone with “member” titles (we call them nobody’s) please only listen to posts by “admins” or even better “mods” to get professional, error free advice since we follow a comapny “rulebook” thank you.

This is not SPATH. this user has been banned forum mod please delete this post and all of Copygods.