Hey

vbimport

Hi Everyone

Just joined, and have found much to review. Thank you to all who have given their time and knowledge. Us newbies appreciate it.

Can anyone tell me how to navigate to a forum where I can ask a particular question about a Fab Decryptor pop-up message I got? I was doing my thing when the program asked if I wanted to continue (I said yes), then asked if I would send an E-Mail describing particulars about the problem. I did and the program completed doing it’s thing successfully.

In any event, I allowed the mesage to be sent, and now regret that decision… Is it OK for me to go into that much detail here?

Rascal55

[QUOTE=Rascal55;2012008]Hi Everyone

Just joined, and have found much to review. Thank you to all who have given their time and knowledge. Us newbies appreciate it.

Can anyone tell me how to navigate to a forum where I can ask a particular question about a Fab Decryptor pop-up message I got? I was doing my thing when the program asked if I wanted to continue (I said yes), then asked if I would send an E-Mail describing particulars about the problem. I did and the program completed doing it’s thing successfully.

In any event, I allowed the mesage to be sent, and now regret that decision… Is it OK for me to go into that much detail here?

Rascal55[/QUOTE]

Hi, welcome to CDF! :slight_smile:

I can do better than direct you…since you’ve outlined your problem in your post, I can move this thread to our Fab forum.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile:
Welcome onboard Rascal55. :iagree: :clap:
See the women are doing their thing just for you. :iagree: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2012060]Hi, welcome to CDF! :slight_smile:

I can do better than direct you…since you’ve outlined your problem in your post, I can move this thread to our Fab forum.

Good luck! :)[/QUOTE]
OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :cool:

You can go into as much detail as necessary in order to get the problem solved. So a couple of questions.
1st what version of DVDFab are you using? 2nd what operating system? 3rd describ what you were doing when your problem happened.

Anyhow welcome to the forum, they are a really nice and knowledgeable bunch of people that hang around here.

:bigsmile:

[quote=DaGeekster;2012141]You can go into as much detail as necessary in order to get the problem solved. So a couple of questions.
1st what version of DVDFab are you using? 2nd what operating system? 3rd describ what you were doing when your problem happened.

Anyhow welcome to the forum, they are a really nice and knowledgeable bunch of people that hang around here.

:bigsmile:[/quote]

Hi Again

DaGeekster

Thanks for the reply. :bow: The issue I have is not really a problem, but more of a “Cheeezee, did I really do that when I was sober???” :iagree: kind of question.

DVDFab HD Decrypter4.0.1.2

Windows XP Home

I was decrypting The Brave One (W/Jodi Foster). Tried to decrypt using “All In One,” and one of the included programs stated (almost at the end of decrypting) that the DVD appeared to be dirty or scratched, and prompted me to clean it. Even after cleaning - no scratches noted - the same message appeared once again, and AIO failed to successfully do the job.

I then selected DVDFab Decrypter 4.0.1.2 and it too (The DVDFab Decrypter program) ran into some sort of a problem, and a popup menu asked if I wanted to continue using a subroutine program built into DeFab. I clicked on the “yes” button and another popup asked if I would allow an e-mail to be sent describing the problem in more detail. Once again I clicked Yes, described the problem, and allowed the e-mail to be sent.

My question is: Should I have sent the E-Mail??? I’m not sure exactly where it went, but assume (HMMM… ass-u-me) that it went to DeFab. Am I correct?? Or has it been sent to someone in Cyberspace waiting to bite me in the nether regions?:o

I am really concerned, and need to know if my fears are justified.

Thanks for any help/support/info/criticism/answers

Regards

Rascal55

Hi Rascal55,
You should not have any fears with DVDFab sending the error message to DVDFab. It does nothing but send the information to the developers of DVDFab so that they can look at any issues that occur with their programs.
By the way there is a newer version of DVDFab HD Decrypter Version 4.1.0.0 that might fix that issue with your DVD. It is worth a try anyhow.
http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

Geekster

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Now headed for their website to review the newest version.

Thanks again

Rascal55

No Problem, DVDFab is the best one that I have found that does (almost) everything that I want.
Good Luck
:bigsmile: