Hey there!

vbimport

Hey all,

Been browsing the site as guest for quite a while, and thought I’d jump into the madness.

I’m a home theater buff that enjoys hockey fights (see sig…yeah it’s my half assed creation from 4 years ago), arcade video games from the 80’s, and am so happy to have stumbled onto this wonderful site. Lotta helpful folks out here!

I’d like to know how many HD DVD die hards are going to stay red and refuse to go Blu! It’s gonna be a while for me…I love my Toshiba XA2!

Later!

Yoeddy

[quote=Yoeddy1;2067458]Hey all,

Been browsing the site as guest for quite a while, and thought I’d jump into the madness.

I’m a home theater buff that enjoys hockey fights (see sig…yeah it’s my half assed creation from 4 years ago), arcade video games from the 80’s, and am so happy to have stumbled onto this wonderful site. Lotta helpful folks out here!

I’d like to know how many HD DVD die hards are going to stay red and refuse to go Blu! It’s gonna be a while for me…I love my Toshiba XA2!

Later!

Yoeddy[/quote]

[B]Welkom[/B] Yoeddy :flower:
to the Madness, nice to see you posting on the Forum :slight_smile:

diane

:flower:

Well being as I am not moving away from Dvds for a while & haven’t looked @ HD or BluRay yet. It’s going to be sometime.

Whale come to the 4 rum!
Gotta go with beef on this one.
Gonna take the “Wait & see” approach, mainly because my wallet is too light.
I wonder if you could rip the files offa HD-DVD (menu & everything - ISO?) & burn them as a Blu-ray disc.
:confused:

[quote=chosenfew777;2069055]Whale come to the 4 rum!
Gotta go with beef on this one.
Gonna take the “Wait & see” approach, mainly because my wallet is too light.
I wonder if you could rip the files offa HD-DVD (menu & everything - ISO?) & burn them as a Blu-ray disc.
:confused:[/quote]

Don’t think it can be done…but man do I wish I could accomplish that the other way around! Bluray to blank HD DVD media! :clap: